Search results for query: *

1. franzy

Callaway CPO question.

Hey, all. I was wondering if someone could help me with a buy-back credit that I have from this site. I purchased a set of 2014 Apex irons that just aren't for me. I returned them and received a credit code. I am trying to purchase a different set of irons and don't see where I enter this...
  2. franzy

WTT: Kuro Kage 60g Stiff TiNi (pulled)

I have swapped shafts on my driver. I'm pretty much open to trading for anything golf related. Let me know what you have.
  3. franzy

Anyone have this shaft: UST Mamiya Proforce V2 65 .335 Graphite Wood Shaft - Stiff

After 3 years of playing my Kuro Kage Tini 60g I am giving up on it. I am having this UST shaft put in my Nike Covert 2. I've had a 15 year old UST Gold shaft with very similar specs in my 3 wood. I really like to control and feel I have with my 3 wood, so I figured I would try the same in my...
  4. franzy

Going to the PGA Championship on Sunday......does anyone have any tips for me?

Hey guys, My buddy and I are driving up to Whistling Straits for the PGA Championship on Sunday. We are planning on arriving around 7 AM. My friend suggested we go to 1 and watch everyone tee off then go to 18 and watch them finish. I would imagine that 18 is going to be difficult to get a...
  5. franzy

FS: Two Grounds tickets to Sunday's PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (Kohler, WI

I am unfortunately not going to be able to go, so I wanted to see if someone here is interested. Tickets are $95 each retail (free parking), so please make me an offer. I have a 100% rating on Ebay - franz40_5. I live in Huntley, IL and work in Chicago. I can overnight these by Fedex or can...
  6. franzy

Help needed.....trying to lengthen my driver

Hi everyone. I foolishly cut down my driver 1.5 inches to 44 inches. It's way to short. Feels like I'm hitting a 3 wood. I went to Golfsmith to get the butt extension piece, but the 2 different sizes they gave me do not fit in the shaft tight. They gave me the plastic kind that have...
  7. franzy

Question about what tee box to play from.

Hi all, I'm currently a 17 handicap. Whenever I play with my friends we always play from the white tees. It makes the game more enjoyable and moves the pace of play along. I joined a 9 hole league this year. My biggest complaint is that regardless of your handicap, everyone plays from the...
  8. franzy

New irons or new putter?

Hi everyone, I have have some extra money to spend. I eventually want to replace my irons and putter, but am trying to decide which one to replace first. My irons are Mizuno MX-100's and my putter is a Ping Zing. I've been eyeing the Ping i25 irons and a Scotty putter (not sure which model)...
  9. franzy

WTB: Lamkin I-Line grips - Orange

Guys, As the title says, I am looking for a complete set of orange I-line grips. I may consider other colors. Thank you. Tom
  10. franzy

Mr. Kong, I need your help please. ..

Freddie, I was at the Highlands of Elgin today hitting balls in their new simulator. Can you please help me out with my swing. I am not sure what I am doing but it looks like I am rolling my wrists? I have always had a dip move into the ball. Any suggestions you (or any of you guys) can...
  11. franzy

What is the longest putt you have made?

I did a search and didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would start one. I was playing in a fall scramble at Highland Woods two years ago (Hoffman Estates, IL). The weather was really cold out, I think the high was 46 (f). Our foursome did not make a put all day. The ball was not...
  12. franzy

TM R1 - Black or White?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and apologize if this has been asked before. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a R1 driver. I see that Taylor Made has some good deals in CPO models. I'm debating between the colors. I'm leaning towards the black, but I kinda also like the contrast...
Back