Search results for query: *

1. A

FS: Seemore mFGP with Blue Groovy

For Sale: Seemore mFGP. Length is 33". Has a winn midsize pistol on it that is practically new. Putter is in excellent shape overall, with the only real wear being on the sole of the putter. Top line is perfect. Finish has some of that cool rainbow effect in the right light. Paintfill on...
  2. A

FS: Odyssey Big-T V-Line CS, Cure RX2

Two putters for sale. Prices are shipped in CONUS. 1. Odyssey Big-T V-Line CS. Putter is 33" long, and has a black superstroke flatso 2.0 grip on it (blown on with Air). Putter head is mint. I cant see anything wrong with the head, except my golf instructor says its no good for me! The...
  3. A

FS: Maui Jims and Blast Golf Replay (Swing & Putt Sensor)

Two items up for sale. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Willing to listen to offers! 1. Maui Jim Peahi Sunglasses. Burgundy Tortoise frames with HCL Bronze super thin glass lenses. They have been worn for about 2 minutes. Decided I don't like the frame style. I have the hard case...
  4. A

FS: Seemore GIANT FGP

SOLD Pending Funds Trying to thin the putters out a bit, so up first we have: Seemore Giant FGP - Putter is 33" long with a Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip on it. Comes with an Orange Groovy headcover. Putter is in excellent condition. There is one nick on the face at the toe, but the topline...
  5. A

FS: Aeroburner Mini Driver, Yes Callie Putter

Mods, Please Lock. Clubs are no longer available.
  6. A

FS: Yes! Putter, Baffler Hybrid/Irons, NXT Tour-s balls - PIC HEAVY

I have the following items for sale. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Yes! Callie mid putter. 35" shaft, with 400 gram head. It was a belly putter that has been cut down. Has super stroke SSR2 square grip installed with air. Has never been out of my house. Only rolled on the big...
  7. A

Can you use too many putters?

Ok, serious question guys....Do you think you can hurt your game by having too many putters? Not talking collections, but rather the number of putters you practice with and the frequency with which you change them out? I have only 5, but I sometimes wonder if I should pick just one and only...
  8. A

WTB - Seemore Blue Groovy blade headcover

Looking for a blue groovy headcover for a blade putter. Let me know what you have!
  9. A

Prefered Ball Color?

Two parts to this question. 1. Do you have a preferred ball color? What is it? 2. Do you think you play better with a certain color? What is it?
  10. A

Cobra Drivers on Tour?

I keep hearing this Taylormade commercial that says how many more players play Taylormade vs the other companies. If the ad is to be believed, there must only be 2 players that play Cobra drivers on the PGA tour. I know Rickie Fowler and Jonas Blixt both play Cobra drivers. Are they the only...
  11. A

Do your balls sizzle?

I have noticed lately that if I hit a good shot with a longer club (3w, 4h to 8i) the ball sounds like it is "sizzling" thru the air. I also hear others shots "sizzle" as they go by if I am in front of them. I suspect it is the dimples and spin creating this noise, but I dont know for certain...
  12. A

Rules that are under utilized.

Share a rule that you think is underutilized and that people would be interested in knowing. I was amazed when a fellow I play with (about a 4 handicap) didn't know that you can enter an 18 hole score for handicap purposes without playing all 18 holes. You actually only have to play 13 holes...
  13. A

FS: Seemore FGP, Training Aids, 3BAYS PUTT, Maui Jims

Feel free to make offers! Main interest would be putters. I have the following items for sale, all prices include shipping in the lower 48. 1. SOLD Seemore FGP, Right hand, 33 inches, black Golf Pride Tour Classic grip. Headcover included. Never been on the course, but has been used to...
  14. A

FS: Aimpoint Express DVD

Aimpoint Express DVD for sale. Price is $55 paypal'd and shipped to the lower 48. PM if interested.
  15. A

Do we still need QUIET!!!?

Is it me, or does anyone else feel that professional level golf needs to move in to the modern era and drop the whole silence bit when people are playing? I took the family to the Web.com BMW Pro-Am today. I knew that I wouldn't be able to watch the golf action with two small children, and I...
  16. A

FS: Seemore GIANT FGP!

FS: Seemore Giant FGP. Right Hand, 36", with Pure midsize grip in red. Never seen the grass, only the big moss indoors. Factory Headcover included. Price is $200 shipped obo. Only trade interests would be other putters, preferably putters that are lighter 350grams or less head weight...
  17. A

FS: Odyssey Works V-Line 34" - NEW

FS: Odyssey Works V-Line 34" Right hand putter. It is new, head still in plastic. Original head cover included of course. Asking $150 shipped to you! Only trade interest would be a Seemore Giant FGP of a set of cobra bio cell irons or hybrids and irons combo.
  18. A

Why putters?

Why do you ______ (love, tinker, try, buy, sell, trade, collect, etc,) putters? For me it is the fact that it is the only club that I can practice with indoors on a daily basis if I want to. I think being able to practice makes me want to try new ones in the elusive search to find the "one"...
  19. A

FS - Odyssey Works Versa 1 Wide 33" - Like New $160 Shipped

For Sale: Odyssey Works Versa 1 Wide putter. 33" long, factory grip, std loft and lie. Includes factory headcover. Putter is in like new condition. Never been on a golf course. Only rolled indoors on a big moss. Still has Odyssey Works shaft band and 33" length sticker on grip. Great...
  20. A

Rules question: ice and snow?

As I was driving past a local golf course today, I noticed that in one of their bunkers was some snow and ice. Now, in the south we don't get much snow or ice (maybe 1 or 2 times a year) and when we do it might blow through the area and be over 50 and sunny in the next few days. This leads to...
Back