Search results for query: *

1. AndreaIT

718 AP1 vs M3 vs Rogue irons

Anybody hit them ? Would be interested to compare in terms of forgiveness, distance and feeling. Thanks a lot
  2. AndreaIT

Steelhead XR hybrid vs G400 hybrid

Hi there, anybody hit both ? Feeling, forgiveness and launch? Thanks
  3. AndreaIT

XR and GMax bionic gap wedge...

Hi guys, I own both set XR and Gmax 6-GW regular graphite shaft and experiencing some gap issue ..XR AW is 49 degree while GMax UW is 50.5 both very very long basically covering the same distance of a traditional PW. In reality I tend to use PW and AW like 10 iron and 11 iron for full swing...
  4. AndreaIT

Graphite regular for irons...what wedge flex?

Hi there quick question, I know that a good fitter is the answer but wanted to share some views. I currently play GMax / XR 5-GW irons in regular graphite (thus on the lighter side 60-65g)...what should be the ideal choice of wedge steel shaft flex ? Often I see lack of distance in my 54/56 sand...
  5. AndreaIT

Ping Karsten vs Callaway Big Bertha irons

Battle of giants... Who hit them both? How do you compare performance in terms of forgiveness and distance? Thanks!
  6. AndreaIT

PING Karsten shaft - web fitting

hi there, I am a high handicapper (34 hcp), hit 7-iron 135-140 yards and always gamed graphite regular shaft. I am pondering a new set of PING Karsten irons for additional forgiveness and higher ball flight. I went through the PING web fitting tool and their recommandation is for a stiff...
  7. AndreaIT

G25 graphite irons

Hi guys, I am pretty new to the game and high handicapper. Used to play TM Speedblade but also got a set of G25 reg graph for a bit more forgiveness. I am sure it is me but I find the G25 overall heavier than SB, and maybe the shaft weight (74g). I am back from a wrist injury and need to play...
  8. AndreaIT

Slight-arc and putter model

Hi, I have been fitted as slight-arc putting (ca. 5 degrees closed). Although I feel much more stable in the short putting with a face balanced putter, ie. PING ZING 5 vs PING B60. Am I missing something? Any technical reason for that? Thanks
  9. AndreaIT

Full swing wedge shot

Hi guys, few questions on the correct stance in a full-swing wedge shot (ie. 90-100 yards with a 52 degrees wedge, right handed): 1) do you slightly tilt spine axis to the right like you would normally do with your irons? Normally I use to tilt axis as a function of iron loft (ie. less lofted...
  10. AndreaIT

9 wood

Anyone thinking of switching 4h with 9w (23ish degrees)? My longest iron in the bag is a 6i and frankly I cannot see much djfference in distance between 4h and 5h... But maybe it's just me!
  11. AndreaIT

TM speedblade or x2hot irons?

Any of you guys hit both? Feedback?
  12. AndreaIT

Callaway drivers shafts

Sorry quick question: X2hot (aldila) vs big bertha (fubuki) vs optiforce (velocity)...are all stock shafts interchangeable? thanks
  13. AndreaIT

Callaway drivers high handicap

Still undecided on Xhot vs X2hot driver. I' a slow swinger (game regular flex, speed around 90), looking for a light and forgiving driver that can add some distance. Did anyone test both? What is you view on the shafts? Any view appreciated
  14. AndreaIT

New member from Italy

Hi there, great forum guys! We love this game!:clapp: Best, andrea
Back