Search results for query: *

1. S

FS: Odyssey Big T #5

I purchased this directly from Callaway about a month ago. Used for a few rounds. In perfect condition. Not a mallet guy. Black shaft, 35", 1 flat. Includes head cover. I will ship it in the box it came in with the packing slip. $135.00 shipped. Thanks
  2. S

FS- X-stiff Callaway 16 degree hybrid with fuji shaft

My club ordered this x-stiff X2 hot pro 16 degree hybrid for me directly from Callaway in late December. I've played with it about 8 rounds. Very clean but the sole does have some scratches. Please let me know if you'd like to see more pics. The Pure DTX grip (two wraps) is basically new but...
  3. S

FS- Mint Bettinardi BB32

It was a long winter and I decided to test a mallet for the first time. I bought this BB32 in January. I heard it was a good stepping stone from blades. It just doesn't fit my eye. It's never been outdoors but I did putt with it in the house. It's in perfect condition. 34", stock Pure grip...
  4. S

FS Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x shaft with Bio Cell Pro tip

FS Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x shaft with Bio Cell Pro tip I had in my bio cell pro for about a month. I purchased this from The Peoples Choice. It has a few scratches but these are just from pulling from my Hoofer. I tried to capture in the pics and can send more, if you would like. No tip...
Back