Search results for query: *

1. C

Swing Analysers..... which one??

Any comments or feedback on the various swing analysers together with apps?? I started looking at a sky pro ( as functionality seemed good) then realised many others to choose from such as Zepp ... etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Do wedges lose their bite?

Went to check out the md3 wedges, then saw the md2 $30 less so decided to try both Then saw some pre owned md2, (t-grind R design) which at less than half the cost of md3 seemed to be a great buy.... Especially at my level, and they also felt the best in demo. In hindsight I should have...
  3. C

Country Club Elite - hitting mat

Anyone have a CCE hitting mat, or hitting strip? Any feedback +/-? I am thinking of going the hitting strip way, as a lot cheaper and I can build it into the hitting platform I am making ( plywood, styrofoam insert, turf on top)...and would recess CCE strip to some height. Sent from my...
  4. C

Golf lessons in Arizona

Not sure if correct place to post... I will be in Scottsdale in a weeks time and was hoping to spend some time with lessons, or maybe even an intensive golf school ( will have 3 poss 4 days) Welcome any advice, as well as experience or feedback on good options... And perhaps the ones to...
  5. C

Over swinging and going off plane

I have a real swing killer, whereby at the top of my backswing my left wrist hinges outward causing the club to go off plane and take a dramatic flick inside the plane resulting in the club then pointing to the "right" of the target at the top of the back swing..... Which is invariably where the...
  6. C

Callaway XR and Mizuno

Went to golfsmith to test and buy the new XR irons, and they had an excellent set up that allowed me to test both the Callaway XR irons and the mizuno's I currently have the X20 irons and after reading all the hype wanted to test the XR irons out. If the launch monitor is accurate then these...
  7. C

Callaway XR or XR Pro for GI

After going back to fundamentals, taking pga tour academy home edition and lots of practice .... I am finally back on the road to recovery.... :) I have been watching the callaway xr and xr pro review threads, and feel it is time to upgrade from my old x20's and benefit from improved technology...
  8. C

Which Woods???

Getting back into golf, and going back to square one with the PGA Home edition training...so I can stay below 100 regularly and start breaking 90. for a while now, I have stuck to my Irons when playing, but realise that I just need to bite the bullet and start using my woods to avoid always...
  9. C

Golfing Injury?

Hi, I have been upping my practice at the range in recent weeks, and seem to have picked up a minor injury ( or irritation) and just wondered if this indeed related to the practice...and if I need to be weary on any longer term impact etc. bare with me as I try and describe this....:confused2...
  10. C

Time for a whole new swing plan...which one??

Hi after many years of frustration with golf, and multiple lessons with different golf pro's... I have too many, and often conflicting, ideas of what I should be doing on the golf swing. i am looking to go back to basics, and learn a whole new approach from core fundamentals...and stick to the...
  11. C

Callaway Apex v Callaway x2 hot for mid handicapper?

Hi, new to this forum but would be great if I could get some views on how the Callaway Apex compares against the new Callaway x2 hot Irons (preferably from those who have used both). ....used to play regularly as a mid teens golfer, but looking to get back to playing regularly and currently...
Back