Search results for query: *

1. Alez367

FS: two SWAG mallet covers $275 shipped

Looking to move both covers as I just secure a blade cover for my ATL that means more to me than either of these. Asking $275 shipped to lower 48 states. $325 everywhere else. Both are new in package and would prefer to sell together
  2. Alez367

Anyone in San Jose, Ca available tomorrow (4/8)?

I have a 7:00 tee time at Coyote Creek tomorrow and there’s 3 open spots. Anyone available to join?
  3. Alez367

Callaway Lucky Collection

It appears has taken their ☘️ collection and expanded it this year. Available via the website directly. https://www.callawaygolf.com/lucky/
  4. Alez367

FS: Callaway paradym irons 6-Pw

Self fit disaster so my loss is hopefully someone’s gain. Looking to sell my paradym irons for $950 shipped. Specs are: 6-Pw. Mmt 95 stiff flex. Taper tip shafts. Iomic sticky grips 2.3 grip. Irons have 1 range session and 2 18 hole rounds within past two weeks.
  5. Alez367

FS: Callaway driver, UT and apex irons $1300

Ordered a whole new bag so old stuff has to go. No trades please. Asking $1300 for everything shipped to lower 48 states. rogue st Max Ls 10.5 with smoke rdx blue 6.0 60g. Plays to 45”. X forged 24* UT. PX IO utility shaft 5.5 105g apex ‘21 5-AW with Steelfiber FC 90 F3/regular flex shafts
  6. Alez367

WTB: DG 105s or CTL 105r shafts

Looking to purchase DG105S shafts or Kbs c taper lite 105 shafts. Taper tip only. 5-PW preferably. Shipping to So Cal.
  7. Alez367

FS: Callaway epic speed 4w w/ Ventus red 7s - $525

Looking to sell my TC stamped epic speed 4w 16.5 (actual loft 17.5, lie angle 56*). Ventus red 7s shaft (tipped “). Never been used. Asking $525 shipped to lower 48.
  8. Alez367

How many Golf balls do you use in a year?

I see a lot of contest advertising win a year supply of golf balls which ends up being 12 dz balls to the winner. But for some that could half a years worth and for others than close to two years worth of golf balls. So I wonder, how many golf balls do you use/go through in one calendar year?
  9. Alez367

Do you consider Travis Matthews a golf apparel company

Having a debate with couple buddies and the question arose if TM is a golf apparel company? Obviously they are owned by a golf company and offer lines that golfers might enjoy but when you think golf apparel, do they come to mind?
  10. Alez367

Got a spot for 1 more this Sunday - San Diego course

So Big Time Texas is coming in to town this Sunday and we’re teeing it up around 8am if anyone is interested in joining us please let me know.
  11. Alez367

Do you know how to properly rake a bunker?

Always different responses on the proper way to take a bunker. Heck I’ve never even used the backside of the rake before but here’s a video of pro tour caddie giving a quick glimpse in to how he rakes a bunker
  12. Alez367

Brand loyalty vs performance

So this morning ping released new putter line up that offers one model that is exactly what I’ve wanted in a putter for a very long time. Everything about it down to the naked top line/flange is perfect. So what the problem right? It’s under a price I consider reasonable (sub $500). But it’s...
  13. Alez367

Anyone up for Torrey north 1/2/22?

We have two spots open for Torrey north this Sunday. Anyone feeling good about their game want a kick in the teeth from a course in grow in period after a week straight of rain? If so, let me know and a spot is yours.
  14. Alez367

FS: Callaway apex ‘21 5-PW,AW

Brand new in the wrapper, apex 5i - PW, AW. MMT 95s +.5” length. Stock grips. Asking $1200 OBO shipped to lower 48. No trades.
  15. Alez367

For Sale Swag covers

Three covers for sale. Will not trade for anything so please don’t ask. All are new, sealed in bag. Shipping included in price to lower 48 states Asking $500 shipped for all three or $260 for C3PO $150 for GH2.0 $150 for KoolAid Man
  16. Alez367

Taylormade - Trottie Golf fits Aaron Rodgers for full bag before the Match.

Stumbled upon this today and it's a great video. Alot of great information from Chris on launch, spin and causation. Rodgers with a great swing that I think will make the Match tomorrow pretty interesting.
  17. Alez367

Anyone want a tiger SC replica?

Just saw this on another site and thought - 😳 $75k for a TW replica 1 of 26 putters. Good lord https://www.tourscottys.com/store/p15/Tiger_Woods_GSS_Vertical_Stamp.html
  18. Alez367

FS: Callaway speed ♦️♦️♦️ LS 10*

Head only - $500 shipped to lower 48 states. No trade. New in wrapper. Loft is 10* and lie angle is 57*
  19. Alez367

FS: Callaway 2019 apex pro 6-w, apex 5i

Put a combo set together - Callaway apex 5i + apex pro 6-PW. Catalyst 100g 6.0 shafts. NDMC +4 grips. Chrome finish on irons. Asking $650 shipped.
  20. Alez367

FS: Callaway equipment liquidation

Got a lot to list so if you have any questions, please send a message and I will reply as I receive them. Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. No trades at all please don’t ask. 1 & 2. Callaway jaws 50s (sold) and jaws 54x. Both come with stock DG 115 s200 shafts. Shafts were pulled and...
Back