Search results for query: *

1. Gulby

Can’t hit a fairway wood! So what is your setup?

Can’t hit a fairway wood to save my life. I go Apex 21 3H and then Mavrik Pro 4H. Haven’t ran into any issues yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gulby

For Sale Feeler/FS: Jordan IV Cement Golf Shoes

Yeah, I’m still not even sure if I want to sell them. They look so sexy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Gulby

For Sale Feeler/FS: Jordan IV Cement Golf Shoes

Have these and I’m not sure if I want to rock them, or pass them along to someone else who will do them justice. These are sold out in stores and are a limited edition run celebrating the OG Jordan IV’s that were released in 1989. Size 10 US Looking for $500 shipped. Sent from my...
  4. Gulby

#THPCallout Gulby vs ArmyGolf - The Showdown at Sunrise

On Saturday August 18th I will attempt yet again to take down @ArmyGolf. I know, I know you've heard it all before, but this time will be different (I swear) We will be playing the Blues at Fraserview Golf Course (6287 Yards) (scorecard)...
  5. Gulby

WTB: RH M1 or M3 3 Hybrid With Speeder 869 70x

Looking to fill a gap in my bag. Looking for either a RH M1 or M3 3 Hybrid preferably with a Speeder 869 70x shaft. Let me know if you have anything!
  6. Gulby

WTB: Aldila Rogue Black 70X

Let me know if you got one you want to move! Taylormade Tip helps! Thanks!
  7. Gulby

WTT: MINT! 2014 Select Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Looking to move on from a blade style putter to more or a mallet. Having a difficult time with speed and distance control. Putter is in mint shape, no dings, dents, gouges. Has 20 gram weights 33" I will post pictures once I get home after work. Let me know what you have! Would like to...
  8. Gulby

Canadian Content #THPCallout Gulby vs JaysFan - The Showdown on the Links

Date and Time: Saturday June 23rd @ Riverway Golf Course (Scorecard) We'll be playing the Blues Round Details: Round starts at 6:23am PST. Calling for a nice sunny day with a high around 20, feeling like 23 with the humidity and a slight wind. Golfer Stats: JaysFan 15HC Gulby 13HC What's on...
  9. Gulby

WTB: Low Spinning, Mid-Low Launching Driver Shaft

Looking to find another driver shaft to test out. Low launching, mid-low launch, stiff or XS, Taylormade tip would be beneficial Atmos Black Tensei White 70 Matrix Black Tie Project X Hzrdus Black 75 Open to other recommendations! Thanks a lot!
  10. Gulby

FS- Arccos Driver Tracker

Selling this BNIB Arccos Performance Driver Tracking System. It’s never been used, I’ve had it for just over a year. Paid just over $130 for it. Looking to get $80 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Gulby

FS: Project X 6.5 shaft pulls

I have a set of Project X shaft pulls with brand new midsize cord grips on them. 3-P set. Looking for $125 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Gulby

#THPCallout Gulby vs Armygolf.....Again!(I KNOW!)

On Saturday March 17th I will attempt yet again to take out Armygolf. I know, I know I've heard it all before! Will be taking place at Morgan Creek Golf Course www.morgancreekgolf.com Round Details: Round starts at 7:26am PST. Hopefully a little bit sun will find its way into our round...
  13. Gulby

Bushnell HYBRID Laser + GPS

This is pretty interesting. Guess I'm going to have to make a decision if I want to keep my ProX2 or wait for this to come out.
  14. Gulby

FS: Taylormade P770 4-P XS RH

Looking to move on from these. Used for 5 rounds, heads show signs of bag chatter but are otherwise in mint condition. These are standard L,L,L , RH and have KBS Tour FLT 130g XS shaft. Looking for $800 OBO shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Gulby

FS: Project X 6.5 3-P shaft pulls

Looking to sell my shafts that came in my irons. 3-P Project X 6.5 with midsize Golf Pride Z-cord grips. Looking to get $300 shipped. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Gulby

#THPCallout Gulby vs ArmyGolf Version 2.0, The Redemption

On Saturday July 29th the battle of David vs Goliath 2.0 will take place, back where it all started, at Pagoda Ridge Golf Course http://www.pagodaridge.ca/ Round Details: Round starts at 8:05am PST. Looks like we'll have unusual PNW weather, sunny with a high of 26° feeling like 28°, with a...
  17. Gulby

FS: Aeroburner 3W, 5W and Taylormade UDI **Package Steal***

Looking to move a few clubs I no longer use. Taylormade Aeroburner 3W and 5W, Stiff, RH Taylormade UDI 4iron, Stiff, RH Hoping someone will take all 3, looking for $150 for everything +$25 for shipping. Will post pictures once I'm home from work. Thanks!
  18. Gulby

Shaft Question

Having a hard time trying to figure out what shaft to go with in my Taylormade P770's. It's between DG X100, Pro X 6.5 and the Modus Pro3 130 XS. I have a 93mph 6i swing, fast transition. I'v heard rumours that the XS in the Modus is pretty stiff, but unfortunately I can only hit the Tour...
  19. Gulby

FS: Taylormade P770 Irons 4-P

Have had these for less than a month, played 4 rounds with them and have decided I want to go a different route. Specs: Right Hand 4-P KBS Tour X 130 FLT Standard length and lie Tour Velvet 360 grips These do show signs of use/bag chatter, no dents, dings or gouges, faces are nice a clean...
  20. Gulby

Building My First Club Taylormade UDI

So I'm thinking about building a nice fairway finder off the tee. I have a Taylormade UDI 4i but the C-Taper shaft is it is way to light and feels like a noodle for my swing. I want to go about getting a Project X Hzrdus Black for it, but I have questions! I've been told I need to get the...
Back