Search results for query: *

1. P

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Catching up on the thread, to save me reading all 44 pages, has anyone tested the Aerojet against the rogue ST max LS? That’s my current gamer and so far nothing has come close.
  2. P

For Sale PXG 0311P Gen 3 4-PW w/AMT R300

Nice set of irons here for the mere mortals on here. Gen 3 0311P irons, 4-PW. Played 1/2 season, still pretty fresh. Upgraded with pured AMT white R300’s. Standard L/L/L. Note, these are not SST pured but were pured by the builder. Grips are bestgrips microperf midsize that only have 4...
  3. P

"FAST" Breakfast Sammies

I used to love the loaded omelette from there. Every now and then you’d get lucky and they’d really load it up. They also used to have a chicken bacon and Swiss biscuit that was unreal as well. Heart attack city but so good.
  4. P

"FAST" Breakfast Sammies

These things are so good, and so under the radar for most people. Gotta give a shoutout to Sheetz since nobody has mentioned it yet. You can basically get about anything you want. I've never had Wawa breakfast but it looks good! I've had subs from there years ago when I was in college. It was...
  5. P

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Bio Cell+ was one of my all time favorite drivers. I think that's a really good statement. The sweetspot on this driver is just stupid really. I had a few I felt like I smoked out of the center (and flew like they did), then I looked at the face and quickly wiped it off before anyone could see...
  6. P

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Got my LTDX on the course for the first time on Friday and it did not disappoint. It reminded me a lot of my old SZ xtreme but much improved sound and feel. It's hard to explain, but this driver launches in a much more consistent window than my skill is capable of producing. Bottom strikes are...
  7. P

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I've seen both of these in person. I ended up with the blue based mostly on availability. But pictures just don't do the blue justice. It looks really good in person.
  8. P

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I'm about to order the LTDX and I'm torn on the color. I've seen these in person and they both look awesome. Normally I gravitate toward the flat black, but the gloss blue looks really good.
  9. P

For Sale Adidas Clothes Sell Off

Two pair Adidas ultimate size 34 shorts. Asking $30 per pair. All of the shirts are size large. The grey Oakley and Adidas blue and grey in the same photo with matching print are a tailored large. The rest are more of a standard large. One shirt has a pick in it near the bottom of the shirt...
  10. P

The rise and fall of Matthew Wolff...

Wow, bit of a stretch here I think. There's literally guys that have been grinding a career out of just trying to get on the tour and stay on the tour. I think he's made 41 cuts in 55 events and already has a win. 35 OWGR, I think there's a lot of guys that would trade places with him. As for...
  11. P

MGS WITB

I respect your opinion completely, disagreement and disrespect are not the same thing. This is after all a discussion forum, not an agreement forum. lol. All that being said, someone reached out to me via PM and caught me up on some things, and I can understand the reactions. However, it's...
  12. P

MGS WITB

Well, there's another active thread about the same exact topic, so clearly a discussion on the MGS article isn't off limits. So again, what was the issue? Was it that he said he knew the MGS guys and disagreed with them? Or the fact that he didn't mentioned THP in the thread? It really makes...
  13. P

MGS WITB

To be honest, it's the staff and mods that came in and derailed this post, leading to a spinoff getting constantly promoted by the mods in this thread. This is the first behavior of this I've seen on this site. It is possible for multiple good sites to exist. It's also possible that good...
  14. P

MGS WITB

I’ll be honest. I saw the MGS post on IG today and I was like, that’s a pretty crappy take. Logged in tonight before bed and saw your post and thought, that’s spot on what I was thinking earlier today. Then I read through the comments and was like, WTF did I miss? Best I can figure is people are...
  15. P

MGS WITB

Not sure why I’m in the minority as I didn’t take anything personal toward the community from @JohnnyCallaway. His take is spot on. MGS’s take on WITB is a huge miss in my opinion. He wrote good counter argument and is sharing it on a few platforms. I always enjoy WITB articles as I enjoy clubs...
  16. P

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Putter Preview

I bet you could buy it for $600, sell it in a few years and make a nice chunk on it.
  17. P

Spin is King. Prove me wrong

Spot on OP. A lot of the counter arguments are sort of off point. Yes, if you can't hit the ball flush or anywhere near the center, it doesn't matter. However, since the launch monitors have become such a big deal in selling clubs, manufacturers have continued to push spin lower and lower and...
  18. P

Actual effect of lead tape on a fairway wood.

The short answer is no, you're not really going to change the performance of the head with lead tape on the outside of the club. Now the questions, did you hit this club before with a full length shaft and did you have a higher launch? Going to a shorter shaft, it's very likely you have a...
  19. P

Favorite Hole at Augusta

If you've walked the course, so many holes don't get talked about. 4-6 on the front, they are monsters. 4 from the back tees, it's a poke to get there! Pros hitting 4 irons and hybrids in there. Big green they plays a lot smaller. 5 is long from the back tees, plays slightly uphill and a...
  20. P

Tobacco Road!

Late to the party, but love Mid Pines after the redesign a few years ago. Reminds me a lot of #2. For food, make sure to check out Pinehurst Brewery. Recommend the brisket burger. Also have to head into the actual downtown of old Southern Pines. Great little area, So Pies for pizza is top notch.
Back