Search results for query: *

1. P

For Sale PXG 0311P Gen 3 4-PW w/AMT R300

Nice set of irons here for the mere mortals on here. Gen 3 0311P irons, 4-PW. Played 1/2 season, still pretty fresh. Upgraded with pured AMT white R300’s. Standard L/L/L. Note, these are not SST pured but were pured by the builder. Grips are bestgrips microperf midsize that only have 4...
  2. P

For Sale Adidas Clothes Sell Off

Two pair Adidas ultimate size 34 shorts. Asking $30 per pair. All of the shirts are size large. The grey Oakley and Adidas blue and grey in the same photo with matching print are a tailored large. The rest are more of a standard large. One shirt has a pick in it near the bottom of the shirt...
  3. P

For Sale Cobra Speedzone Fairway and Hybrid, Mizuno T20 Wedge Set

Some fresh stuff up for sale. Prices are to your door, might need a few extra bucks if west of the big river. All is negotiable. Trade interest for forgiving players irons shafted with x100’s. P790’s, P770’s, PXG 0311P, 0211, 585/785 combo, etc. Cobra Speedzone 14.5 fairway in the flat black...
  4. P

Two things I'm ready to see change on the tour

Pants, just why? I don't care, it's 90+ degrees outside and nobody in their right mind thinks pants are better attire. Golf is trying to grow and appeal to a younger crowd, and I honestly don't think pants make a difference. It doesn't make the game an easier or harder, just hotter. Let them...
  5. P

WTB Cobra 9* Speedzone Xtreme Head

Prefer Black/White but black/yellow is ok as well. Only need the head, but would entertain complete club with one of the stock stiff offerings. Trying to keep price down so head only is preferred.
  6. P

FS: Lot of 7 pair of golf shoes

Selling a bunch of shoes that have been sitting in my closet. All fit me well, I wear a 9.5 in normal shoes and a Nike 10. I’ll throw them all in a box and ship to your door for $150. To comply with forum rules, I’ll put $40 each per pair shipped to your door. Really want to sell as a lot so I...
  7. P

WTS/WTT Tensei Pro Orange, Accra Tour Z RPG and Evenflow T1100

All prices are shipped to your door including PayPal fees. Lower 48 states only. Willing to trade for Titleist TS2 15* 3 wood, Cobra F9 3 wood or Ping G410 LST 3 wood. Prefer x-stiff shafts. Looking to upgrade my 3 wood and 5 wood so similar 5 wood options of the 2019 offerings are of interest...
  8. P

WTB: Ping i500 4-P black dot

Looking for a set of either 4-P or 5-P i500 irons in standard loft, black dot. Standard length or up to -0.5” short is fine. Let me know what you have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

WTB: Ping i200 4-PW heads only or with x-stiff shaft

Looking to buy or trade for a set of black or blue dot Ping i200 irons. Looking for 4-PW Head only or complete club with x-stiff shafts. Currently gaming srixon Z765’s 4-gap with modus 120 x-stiffs. Would consider trading. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. P

FS: 716 CB w/steelfiber stiff, bio cell heads and puma pants

Winter clean out, want to get these gone asap. All prices shipped to your door and open to reasonable offers. I don't list conditions as that is subjective, but I do my best to capture condition accurately in the pictures. Not looking for trades of any kind. 1. Titleist 716 CB Irons, 4-PW...
  11. P

FS: LTD 3-4 Fairway w/elements chrome 7F5T, Fuji Pro 73 Tour spec shaft, & super LS 3

FS: LTD 3-4 Fairway w/elements chrome 7F5T, Fuji Pro 73 Tour spec shaft, & super LS 3 All prices are shipped to your door USPS Priority including paypal. LTD 3 wood shafted with elements chrome 75FT, plays at 43". Includes head cover, wrench, spaceport key, and King bag for wrench and key. The...
  12. P

FS/FT: Cobra LTD Driver Head

Up for sale is my Cobra LTD Driver Head. Comes with head, head cover, tool, and shaft sleeve. Pictures should speak for themselves, top line is cleaner than my shower! A few small marks on the face from typical wear. I'm the only owner of this driver and have had it since April. Absolute...
  13. P

Aldila Rip Tour Stiff 3-GW iron shaft set

Great graphite set, but my elbow cleared up and I went back to my trusty steel shafts. Asking $275 to your door paypal included. Feel free to extend reasonable offers. These are .355 tip, and played standard length in my amp cell pros. 3 iron has the brass tip weight still in there and can be...
  14. P

FS: Cobra Fly Z+, VLCT X-Stiff, Fuji TS 6.2 X-Stiff, 17g and 15g weights

I would prefer to sell as a package but I'm listing the driver with stock shaft and the Fuji separate. The driver is in pretty good shape. 2-3 thorough range workouts and around 5 rounds on it. Unfortunately, one of those range rounds I had some sweaty hands and had the driver leaning up against...
  15. P

FS: Adams CMB 4-GW w/c-taper x-stiff 130's

If you're looking you know what these are. Simply amazing irons, but I'm stubborn and went to more of a blade. These have a lot of life left in them and are in pretty good shape. Grips are Lamkin iLines and are due for some new ones but these could probably be gamed a few rounds depending on...
  16. P

FS: Bio Cell + 4-PW and Scotty Kombi Long Putter

Up for sale is my old trusty scotty kombi long putter and a minty set of bio cell + irons. All prices are to your door, add $10 west of the Mississippi. Kombi has been cut down to 48" but everything else is stock per the sticker. Asking $150.00. Bio Cell + irons 4-PW (black head) played about...
  17. P

WTB: Cobra Bio Cell + (plus) irons

Color isn't overly important, just looking for a better deal than retail right now. I'm looking for two sets, one in stiff flex and the other in extra stiff flex. Let me know what you have! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. P

Bio Cell Pro Review Thread

Just as the title states, I haven't seen a dedicated review thread posted for the Pro yet so I figured I'd kick it off. I just picked one up with the current price drop since my plus is taking forever to get my replacement back from Cobra. It shipped out on the 18th from North Carolina and I...
  19. P

How do you guys keep focus during a great round?

So far my best round to date is an even par 72. Been trying to get back there with my ultimate goal of breaking 72. Came pretty close this Saturday with a 76, but that was a terrible 76. I was 1 under on the front going into number 9 with 4 birdies on the card paired with a double and a bogey...
  20. P

WTS: Big Bertha Alpha Stiff and some wedges

First off is a like new BB Alpha. Comes with head cover, wrench, and weight kit. Second is a pile of wedges. 2 Ping's, 2 Srixon's (spin monsters!), a vokey, and a Mizzy. I believe these are all non-conforming but I'm not 100% sure on the pings and mizzy. The grips are in decent shape except for...
Back