Search results for query: *

1. Atticus

Recheck-in

Hey guys its been a long time but im trying to get back into golf. I moved to Germany from the states and looking to start swinging again. I would like some advice on a budget club set as golf equipment is pretty spendy over here. Thanks!
  2. Atticus

Getting back into golf

Well getting back into golf seems so hard after about a 2 year break without even touching a club. Between deployments, moving, and have kids I think i'm back to the point a can start playing again. I tell ya a golf club feels weird in my hands lol.
  3. Atticus

Orlando Golf...

I am heading to Orlando on Thursday of next week. I was wondering if there are some decent priced courses there and if I should bring my clubs. We are staying at the Buena Vista Palace I think is the name of the place and its for an air force conference at the Marriott World Center so I think I...
  4. Atticus

C-17 Crash kills 4 crew members...

Please keep these families in your prayers. http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123215501
  5. Atticus

Any runners out there?

I have a PT test in a month and I haven't ran for like a year(I know i've been slacking :bulgy-eyes: )... I am basically asking whats the best way to try and get into shape in a month for a 1.5 mile run?
  6. Atticus

Big step up for me...

I bought a house :banana: My wife and I decided to break down and just buy a house instead of staying in apartments all the time. I'll have to upload some pictures and share them
  7. Atticus

Nike Machspeed...

What do you guys think of the new nike machspeed driver. im thinking of trading out my Dymo for one.
  8. Atticus

First round in a year...

So I played my first round in a year and I have to say I missed it bad!!! lol I shot a 49 on the front and a 38 on the back so im gonna be able to get back into it sooner than I thought :alien2:
  9. Atticus

hey guys...

Wow get deployed for 6 months and you change everything. It looks nice I should be getting back more into golf again here shortly and hope to become active again.
  10. Atticus

Checking in...

Sorry it been so long I just have been busy with the new job new place. And just learning the area around here. I swear I will be back to my atleast once a day on the site soon :banana:
  11. Atticus

Hello from Charleston SC

Hey guys / gals just wanted to let ya know im in Charleston safe and that the move went well still unpacking though.
  12. Atticus

Moving Update...

The movers are here today to start packing my house up for the move in a week. It almost seems surreal... I am extremely excited about moving to South Carolina but not looking forward to having to settle in again. My internet will be going down at this house in the next week or so and I wont be...
  13. Atticus

been a while...

Sorry I havent been on in a long time PCSing is an annoyingly long process. I am almost done with all the crap and move on Oct 20th. I will then be on more and playing more lol. BTW I am moving into an apartment on Wescott Plantation Golf Club... anyone played or heard anything about this course?
  14. Atticus

THP TV...

Just wondering when the next THP TV is gonna come out I love them they have helped me a bunch especially the drills in IV.
  15. Atticus

PSN and Live tags...

just thought we should all share our PSN and XBox online names so we can play a little... I only have a PS3 so my tag is acerbis5783
  16. Atticus

Good news...

I am home now but the doc says no golf till my thumb is at least 90% :arrogant:
  17. Atticus

Nike VR Blades for under $600...

Have I been gone that long or is this just a really good deal? I have bought some stuff for good deals off this site but this seems really cheap. http://www.1daysports.com/
  18. Atticus

hey guys/gals...

Just thought I would let you know ill be home in a couple days. I also want to thank everyone for their support.
  19. Atticus

Sad Memorial Day...

On memorial day a good friend of mine was killed in Afghanistan when his vehicle was hit by and IED. I just ask that you all keep his family (wife and 3 children) in your prayers for me.
  20. Atticus

hello again

Hey guy just checking in again from. New place I can't way where but let's just say its worse lol. My phone rarely works here so I won't be able to be on as much.
Back