Search results for query: *

1. MSH134

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Watching them both hit the ball is really fun to watch and to watch them air mail my driver with 5 iron is kind of depressing though lol
  2. MSH134

I unfortunately will not be able to make the dinner the Warden has dinner plans for me already lol
  3. MSH134

Can't wait have not been following along as the big move has taken all the time 2k mile drive weeks of hotels waiting for closing of home and then unloading 2 moving pods with crap I didn't even know existed lol we are in the house now and the unpacking has begun 1 round in the books this year...
  4. MSH134

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

I was going to ask you to be my partner but I was told you would not partner with anyone who hits it past you [emoji33] I KNOW YOU HIT A TREE LOL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MSH134

Currently in Las Cruses New Mexico making the trip down from Illinois moving into new house on Thursday staying in Scottsdale from today until Thursday but I would like to make some time to hit a range or play a round of golf before then if anyone can break away Monday or Tuesday even just for...
  6. MSH134

Hmmm I am just thinking there should be video of the entire weekend as there will be things that will not be believed unless it is seen lol I am too old to be a trouble maker anymore hut I plan on watching it all unfold lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MSH134

I would like to join this crown for Friday if there's room Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MSH134

I didn't see MSH134 And Sourmash on the list ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MSH134

Closing the new house on April 11th so i will be moving in and will be needing an escape lol if there is room I will try and squeeze in a round on Friday with whoever is playing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MSH134

Awesome I would love to partner with Sourmash thank you very much!!!!
  11. MSH134

Hope I can find someone to take on the old bald guy for this event I promise I will behave 😬
  12. MSH134

I don’t have a partner but would love to join the event Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MSH134

All payed up at we Ko Pa can’t wait Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MSH134

You definitely have a hell of a lady my friend can’t wait to see you and everyone else Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MSH134

To we need to call for golf also or just if we are staying at resort Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MSH134

AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Crap I am in town the week before let me see if I can find a way to stay longer [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MSH134

Arizona THP Golf League

March event info ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MSH134

Arizona THP Golf League

Thank god I will have you around full time to help me find my keys lol
  19. MSH134

Arizona THP Golf League

Going to pay the league fees today as soon as I get the info on the who what when and where I sent a message to James and will wait until he gives me the info can’t wait to see all of you guys soon I will be there end of March for a week but hope to be there full time mid April [emoji51] Sent...
Back