Search results for query: *

1. Sammy1965

The new mini 12 degree drivers?

really? just buy an old Callaway Big Bertha 2 wood and put a new shaft in it! save yourself $300.:confused2:
  2. Sammy1965

Bad re-shaft by Dicks!

Took my Bridgestone j33 to Dicks today for a re-shaft.The guy pulled the shaft and then drilled all the way into the head pushing the plug into the head. I knew when I asked him if he could do a bore- thru titleist fw and he didn't know what that was, i should of taken it somewhere else. Now I...
  3. Sammy1965

Maltby TE Forged!

Thinking about picking up a set of these! I have always played Hogan forged and for the price I thought I might give them a try. If Anybody is playing these irons any feedback would be appreciated!
  4. Sammy1965

Titleist 904f reshaft!

I have a 904f 17* fairway wood and the shaft broke at the hosel.Will changing the bore thru to blind bore effect the new shaft stiffness,also how deep should I make the blind bore?
  5. Sammy1965

Ferrule problem!

Having trouble finding a ferrule for a Bridgestone j33 460, wide hosel. Any suggestions?
  6. Sammy1965

Replacing Graphite with steel in my Hybrids!i

I'm thinking about replacing the shafts in my hybrids from graphite to steel, i just think by doing this they will feel more like a iron replacement. Accuracy over distance! Good or bad idea?
  7. Sammy1965

Shaft Pureing

Is it really worth he extra $?
  8. Sammy1965

The Arthur Xtreme Xcaliber Shafts

just wondering if anybody is playing these shafts, any feedback would be appreciated,
Back