Search results for query: *

1. e1iterate

For Sale Stealth 2 Plus 9*

For Sale: Stealth 2 Plus 9* head only. Used and absolute mint condition. Sold
  2. e1iterate

Fitting question for THP

So I recently went through an iron fitting with Titleist. Traditionally I have played standard length shafts and my lies have been 1 degree upright. During the fitting, my fitter bumped me to standard lies but the club a half inch shorter. This worked very well during my fitting. My...
  3. e1iterate

10 years

Welllllll… I just noticed that I surpassed 10 years of being apart of the forum here back on the 2nd. Crazy to think it’s been that long. So much has changed during that time. Golf, THP, Family etc. and mostly for the better. Thanks for keeping me around and keep up the great work THP...
  4. e1iterate

2024 Eagle Count

When you make an Eagle post it here and tell us about it 💪 First Eagle of the year on Saturday 2/3 at Stonebridge Golf Club. Par 5 9th (our 18th started on back) went Driver to right side of fairway. Had 205 in and hit 5i to about 10-12 feet right of the pin. Putt went draino!!!
  5. e1iterate

2023 GHIN Rewind

Didn’t see one started yet. What’s yours look like?
  6. e1iterate

What was your handicap to start 2023? Where did your handicap finish 2023?

Started 2023 as a 9.0 Finished 2023 as an 8.3 12 month low: 7.7 How about you?
  7. e1iterate

Favorite Wrestling Entrance Song?

Not entrance, but song. What’s yours? Mine? Evolution’s entrance song just gets me going every time.
  8. e1iterate

Look what I came across…

I was looking for some things I had stored away and came across these during my search! Do you still have your AC Coins from back in the day?
  9. e1iterate

WTB Stealth 2 3 Wood

Anyone looking to sell a Stealth 2 3 Wood in good shape? No sky marks? DM me if so please. Thank you
  10. e1iterate

Are you a linear or non-linear putter?

So I’ve been considering tinkering some with my putting before totally going off the deep end and buying a new putter. Years ago I used a line on my golf ball and went away from it and never looked back. Now I’m considering adding lines back to my ball just to see what happens with my putting...
  11. e1iterate

I need a Member Guest Partner

Anyone game? My original guest had to back out unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances with work. Shoot me a DM if interested. We do go off of 12 month lows for handicap as well. Mine is currently 7.7 for the 12 month low. All I ask is you have a legitimate handicap. No bagging or...
  12. e1iterate

Hitting the green from 150 yards in or making 7-10 footers - Managing Expectations

I was finally able to sit down and listen to WGP and I found @JB and @GolferGal discussion around this interesting. Do you manage your expectations or do you get frustrated like they were discussing? Personally, I’ve gotten better with not allowing myself to get too worked up anymore. I do...
  13. e1iterate

CONTEST How many Birdies will I have in Ireland?

THP I’m headed to Ireland for some amazing golf and I wanted to do something for the community here. Picture below has the courses we will be playing. Your job will be to guess how many total birdies I will have over the next week of golf in Ireland at the courses listed below. Will do my best...
  14. e1iterate

Weighting Question for my Toulon San Diego

Good afternoon or morning depending on where you are. I have a question I’m hoping someone can help me with. I’ve currently got a 2019fully milled face version of a San Diego with a 20g weight in the head. The top line of my putter has gotten scuffed up some how recently and it’s driving me...
  15. e1iterate

Vet issue or is it?

So last year we took our dog in for his normal annual checkup. They suggested we get his teeth cleaned at the time and we agreed to do it. My wife got super worried before and canceled it. Fast forward to this year, same thing except she took him in this morning and dropped him off for the...
  16. e1iterate

For Sale Cobra LTDx 9* Peacoat Head

I am selling a RH Peacoat Cobra LTDx 9* driver head. Used but in fantastic condition. See pics. $OLD shipped CONUS
  17. e1iterate

When you go to the range, what is the first club you hit?

I was chatting with a friend up on the range Sunday when I noticed him go straight to driver. He said it helps him feel loose quicker. Personally, I’m a 54* wedge guy getting loose before moving on to other clubs. How about the rest of you? Am I weird or is my buddy weird? 😂
  18. e1iterate

9 years ago

9 years ago today is when I stumbled onto THP while searching for some people to play golf with and find some info about equipment. Little did I know how entrenched into this community I would get, much less hang around as long as I have. Thank you to all of the community members I’ve had the...
  19. e1iterate

Clip replacement on Vessel Bag?

Can anyone recommend where to find one of these? My broke today while carrying my bag walking the course. Any help is much appreciated.
  20. e1iterate

What must play courses did you check off of your list in 2022?

For me I was able to play 2 that I had really been after to play. Sage Valley & Quail Hollow. I got the opportunity to play Sage Valley back in January and again this past week. Such an absolutely pure golf experience walking with your own caddie. Conditions would be described as not a blade of...
Back