Search results for query: *

1. GarrettH

Your Favorite of 2020 – Ball

Srixon z star xv yellow
  2. GarrettH

New Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star XV Golf Balls

Anyone know when these are available. I see Dick's has them on their site but wasn't sure if it was true or not. I have not seen anything from Srixon on these.
  3. GarrettH

WTB Nike putter

Looking for a nike method matter counterflex b2-01 38" putter RH. I was messing around with my brothers and liked the feel and length but he is a lefty.
  4. GarrettH

Towels ... How Many Do You Carry & Why?

2, a club towel and a smaller towel for my hands if they get wet or sweaty, I don't use a glove. Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
  5. GarrettH

Golf Ball Alignments and Sidestamps

I usually just turn the blank side up when I putt. I find it less distracting. Most times when I use a line it looks like I am aiming wrong at address compared to looking down the line at the cup. I got 2 dozen lined with the thick side stamp like that on a free promo. They are all off center of...
  6. GarrettH

2019 Srixon Z-STAR and Z-STAR XV Golf Balls

I am still loving the z star. Everything I want in a ball, spin, feel, distance, durability and confidence when using it. There is nothing bad I could say about it. I sometimes try the XV or other brands because I worry maybe there is something better or I am not using the best ball for my game...
  7. GarrettH

WTB: Odyssey metal x milled #1

I am looking for an Odyssey metal x milled #1. Right hand 34-35 inch, preferably black with original grip. Would love the head cover also. I tried this one out in store and loved it but went back and it was gone. If you have anything similar that would be great to, would like to see pics...
  8. GarrettH

WTB: Shaft for Amp Cell Fairway

Looking for a shaft for my Amp Cell Fairway. I have the 3-4 head and would like it to have the Myfly 3-4 adjustment sleeve on it. I want to cut my existing shaft down but would like an extra in case it does not work out for me. I don't mind the Fujikura Fuel stock stiff shaft but it is way to long.
  9. GarrettH

What golf stuff did you buy today?

This came in the mail today, thanks to cjroman To bad it's 35 degrees and raining. Have to wait until the weather shapes up to test it out.
  10. GarrettH

What golf stuff did you buy today?

This bad boy was waiting for me when I got home. $85 in like new condition with some discounts from Callaway Preowned. Came still in the plastic. Can't wait to get on the course, need some snow to melt first tho.
Back