Search results for query: *

1. IceyShanks

Do you eat Mac & Cheese with a fork or spoon?

Title says it all, let the vote/debate begin!
  2. IceyShanks

Vessel Player Air Stand Bag

Vessel Golf Player Air Stand Bag
  3. IceyShanks

Fit For Golf - "Transform Your Golf, Fitness, and Health"

Has anyone used this before? https://fitforgolf.blog
  4. IceyShanks

Unofficial Masters Fantasy

If you want to have some fun competing against other THPers in a Masters fantasy group. https://www.masters.com/en_US/fantasy/index.html
  5. IceyShanks

An unspoken golf rule that needs to change tomorrow: "Hole-In-One golfer having to buy everyone else drinks!"

I know this has been talked about before, but I just find it crazy to think someone who's chasing a hole-in-one their entire golf career, say playing for two decades, you finally get your first hole-in-one, you're elated, and then how quickly that joy can turn into anxiety as you "have" to then...
  6. IceyShanks

For Sale Free to a good home 7C Youth Puma Golf Shoes

My son has outgrown these, if anyone has a kid needing golf shoes, shoot me a PM and I can send these your way. Puma Golf Shoes Size 7C
  7. IceyShanks

2024 F1 Thread

I didn't’ remember seeing a thread for any F1 chatter, the thread on Lewis got me thinking, I’ve certainly started paying more attention the last few years with the Netflix series. Fun sport to watch and get into, odd viewing times certain weeks! What say you THP???
  8. IceyShanks

WTB Den Caddy

I'm hoping to add some golf stuff to my office and thought a den caddy for the putting balls would be a fun addition, if you have one laying around and you'd be willing to sell/ship it to me, shoot me a pm, thanks!
  9. IceyShanks

AccuRange

Had a QR code on my cart asking me to download as I was headed to the range at Omni Tuscon, pretty cool. It's a two sided range with a slider switch on the screen. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/accurange/id1548563767
  10. IceyShanks

Full Metal Markers - Golf Ball Markers

https://fullmetalmarkers.com Pretty cool company, have a few of their great markers, the last grab bag I did was a great deal for 3!
  11. IceyShanks

GolfTec Putter Fitting/Lesson

Took the plunge and scheduled a putter fitting/lesson at GolfTec. And so glad I did, the SAM putting platform, info and technology was truly amazing. The amount of information, questions and all around fit was truly spectacular, and it wasn't all just here's the putter you should do, there was...
  12. IceyShanks

For Sale Cobra LTDx Irons 5-GW Recoil 95F4

Up for sale is a set of used Cobra LTDx irons, they are 5i through GW, they have UST Recoil 95F4 shafts and Golf Pride CP2 Wrap midsize grips. The clubs are +1” over Cobra standard length and 2° flat. $300 shipped in US for Albatross members. Trades I'd be interested in would be stand bags.
  13. IceyShanks

For Sale Callaway Hybrid Shafts HZRDUS Silver 6.0, Dart F4

Up for sale I have 2 hybrid shafts that I was testing/playing in my Callaway Paradygm 3h, so they have that stubbier adapter on them. They both are 39.5" uninstalled, First is a Project X HZRDUS Silver that is 70g and 6.0 with an upgraded Golf Pride CP2 Wrap midsize, and the next is a UST Dart...
  14. IceyShanks

For Sale Callaway CB 52* Wedge, UST Dart 105 F4/GP CP2Pro midsize

Up for sale/trade is a used Callaway CB 52* wedge with an upgraded shaft and grip ordered direct from Callaway. It was a UST Dart 105 F4 shaft and a Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize red grip. $85 shipped
  15. IceyShanks

For Sale UST LinQ Purple 7F4 Driver Shaft Callaway Dual Cog

Up for sale/Trade is a UST LinQ Purple 7F4 Driver Shaft, it has a Callaway dual cog installed, 44.5" uninstalled Let's say $70 shipped
  16. IceyShanks

For Trade Free to a good Albatross home) UST V2 6F4 Cobra 3 wood shaft

After some tinkering with an old cobra 3 wood, I ended up with an extra shaft I was testing, it's a UST V2 Black 6F4 with the cobra tip was played in a cobra LTDx 3wood, if you would like to game it and you're an Albatross member, shoot me a pm with your address and it's yours.
  17. IceyShanks

WTB MMT 60 stiff Callaway driver shaft

I’m looking to test a MMT driver shaft with a dual cog Callaway adapter. Looking in that 60 gram range stiff flex. Shoot me a PM if you happen to have something.
  18. IceyShanks

Performance Golf "The Launch Deck" Swing Trainer

Any have experience with this training aid, seems like it might help my driver.
  19. IceyShanks

For Sale Barely Used Ping G430 2 hybrid, HZRDUS RDX Red 6.0

I have up for sale a barely used Ping G430 2 hybrid 17*, with the HZRDUS RDX Red 80g 6. shaft and an upgraded Golf Pride CP2 Pro Wrap Midsize grip. Just doesn't fit into my new bag setup. Let's say $190 shipped in US.
  20. IceyShanks

CORE Golf - The #1 Practice App for Golf

I got a free year trial for filling out a survey and I'm going to give it a shot for my practice in 2024. https://apps.apple.com/app/id1480373673
Back