Search results for query: *

1. Molten

WTB: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m looking to see what’s out there. Let me know if you have one you might consider moving.
  2. Molten

Dealing with time away from golf

How do you deal with long periods of time without golf? Are there other hobbies or outlets that scratch the same itch? Between injuries and life, my time for golf is essentially zero right now. I went from daily putting and twice a week practice to maybe a round or two a month (if the stars...
  3. Molten

Sugar Golf – Golf Ball Review

Sugar Golf is one of the newest entrants into the direct to consumer (DTC) market for golf balls that wants to deliver a simple ball with a simple message – eliminate all of the fluff, frills, and unneeded costs for a lower consumer cost. In fact, they are singularly minded on the low-cost...
  4. Molten

How cool is this pen holder

If I have to be at my desk, how cool is this?! What other golf stuff can I add to my desk?
  5. Molten

Voice Caddie G1 GPS Watch Review

Continue reading...
  6. Molten

A little gesture of gratitude

A little scene: It’s the holidays and there are some people who are doing you a favor or helping you out - maybe it’s in the office, maybe it’s in your personal life. What’s a little, inexpensive way/gesture to say thank you to a small but diverse group? This is a real situation but I’m also...
  7. Molten

Srixon ZX Drivers, Fairway Woods, & Hybrids

Continue reading...
  8. Molten

Golf Pride Concept Helix Grips

Continue reading...
  9. Molten

Voice Caddie G1 GPS Watch

@JB introduced the THP community to it back in October 2020, but now, fresh out of the box, we have the Voice Caddie G1 GPS Watch in for review. Using a GPS watch has become commonplace for passionate and casual golfers alike and unique features are what makes one brand stand out from another...
  10. Molten

Driver tradeoff

Simple question - what is the maximum amount of distance you would give up with your driver to double your FIR%? (yes, I know - you can have both but I’m curious)
  11. Molten

Tall person, short putter?

Any taller guys prefer a shorter putter? I’ve been having some issues with my putting over the last few months and I was at a loss so I thought back to a time I thought I was putting well. The best time I recall was with a 34”, so I measured an inch off my current 35” putter and started...
  12. Molten

TaylorMade PIX Pizza?!

I’m sure the Internet will love this one...TaylorMade’s latest release. Sound off
  13. Molten

Review SkyCaddie LX5 Smartwatch Review

Continue reading...
  14. Molten

Shortest tee club

We have all played some courses with ... interesting holes. Ok, let’s just say it - really stupid holes. It got me thinking - what’s the shortest club you have used to tee off with on a par 4 or 5 in a normal or competitive round? (dares and one club challenge shots do not really count in my...
  15. Molten

Video Sometimes you have to break it down to build it up

Alright THP - I’m not 100% thrilled with my swing right now but I have to admit it is leaps better than it was this time last year. Tell me what you see and what you would have me work on. I’ve got some ideas but it can’t hurt to crowd source a bit.
  16. Molten

SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Smartwatch

SkyCaddie’s new LX5 GPS smartwatch might be end up being one of the watches that change what a golf smartwatch is and how it performs and the features that golfers demand. It’s got the functionality of a handheld in a relatively compact smartwatch. And the controls and touch screen are snappy...
  17. Molten

Putting games for practice

I find myself spending more time working on the putting green (indoors and outdoors) and I’m hoping some THPers can propose some games to keep it fun and engaging. Does anyone have any games or contests that you use to keep practice interesting?
  18. Molten

Honma Introduces TR21 Irons, Hybrids and Fairway Woods

Honma’s TR20 series of clubs has been out and getting attention since 2020 and soon Honma will be adding to its “TR” or “Tour Release” series with the addition of the newest TR21 clubs. According to Honma, the new TR21 offerings complement the TR20 clubs and help to complete the line. Most...
  19. Molten

Slicers Anonymous – Your New Support Group

Do you or someone you love suffer from a slice? Do you aim at the trees to hit the fairway? Do you complain when you hit one straight and long because it is in the penalty area or OB? Has a flare-up of a flared shot cost you match? Well, remission is possible with some support from Callaway’s...
Back