Search results for query: *

1. S

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Hoping for butchering excellence!
  2. S

Sun n Lake golf club Sebring Fl, Next stop on Patsfans road to Thailand

Played Deer on Sunday. Course conditions had deteriorated markedly since last time I was there. Greens were horrible. Hope you managed to have a good time.
  3. S

Best coastal Golf destination (USA)

Naples, FL. Lots of great courses you can get on in September. They have a TPC course and Old Corkscrew is near bucket list level. Can buy S FL Golf Pass for discount and access to some of the courses. Beaches are nice too. Can fly into Fort Myers, a short drive away.
  4. S

Sun n Lake golf club Sebring Fl, Next stop on Patsfans road to Thailand

Played both. Surprising number of good courses in the area. I prefer turtle to deer. Long water carries on some of the par 3s. Greens roll true but pin placement can make some tricky. Conditions usually good. If you hit into the scrub probably won't find your ball. Make sure you know where...
  5. S

World Woods being acquired by the Cabot Links Group

I played the WW courses a number of times for < $50 a round and thought the conditions were great. Kinda sad they took this hidden gem and turned it into another over priced "real estate destination". Yeah the courses needed some TLC but they're just 2 more courses priced out of reach for the...
  6. S

Socks and slides or clogs

Just no. Gifted Oofos that are good for washing the car but that is as far as I'll wear them.
  7. S

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Seems to be just trolling at this point. No sources just reported "rumors".
  8. S

High School giant

76 is listed as 6"8" and 380 lbs. Probably #11 is not as big as advertised and some good camera angle makes 76 look even bigger.
  9. S

Wonder if that is what the Rose Bowl did?
  10. S

I really, really did!
  11. S

Using the final CFP rankings, the selection committee seeds and pairs the top four teams and determines the participants for the other four non-playoff New Year's Six bowls that are not hosting the semifinals that year. These four non-playoff bowls are also referred to as the Selection Committee...
  12. S

So they just change the criteria once they get beyond their top 4?
  13. S

That explains why they have Liberty playing Oregon.
  14. S

Someone explain to me how Alabama was ranked ahead of an undefeated FSU (Bama is a better team, blah, blah, blah) and undefeated Liberty (with the worst strength of schedule in all of college football) was ranked ahead of SMU?
  15. S

Slow Play Checklist

Don't let your round of golf mess with the slow enjoyment of your stogie and alcohol consumption.
  16. S

Stay and Play or Cheap Hotel and Daily Rate Courses?

Like to play different courses and get bored at the resorts. No to stay and play.
  17. S

YOUR Most Overrated and Underrated movies of all time

Overrated; ET Quentin Tarantino Movies Underrated: Starship Troopers Signs Blues Brothers
  18. S

Only SEC and Big 10 are brick houses. Other conferences are built of twigs. Nothing is certain a few years down the road.
  19. S

Those 4 teams that want out may be enticed to stay. The unequal revenue sharing will appease them and the newcomers have P5 prestige, worth it to them in the long run.
  20. S

Calford doesn't want the Big 12 and the Big 12 doesn't want another team in Texas. If those 3 want P5, not many other options. ACC needs to add teams to catch up with the expanding mega conferences. Seems like a win all around (except for the travel).
Back