Search results for query: *

1. S

Any Recommendations Colorado Springs?

Will be in Colorado Springs next week. Any recommendations for a pretty course to play in reasonable shape?
  2. S

The Worst Movies on Netflix Right Now

As a public service, I feel this thread needs to be started to preserve our collective well being. I'll begin. Whatever you do, do not be lured by an all star cast of Anne Hathaway, Ben Affleck, William Dafoe and Rosie Perez. The Last Thing He Wanted is the last thing you should watch. The...
  3. S

Fairway wood off the tee. Where does the ball go?

When using fairway wood off the tee do you put the ball forward in your stance and tee it up or place it in the middle and keep it on or low to the ground? Another way to think of it are you hitting up on it like a driver or trying to sweep it off the turf?
  4. S

Eclipse golf?

My wife brought up the possibility, but we're not going to be able to play then. Anybody planning on being out on the course during the eclipse?
  5. S

Where does that rake 'spose to go?

I always though rakes are to be left in the bunker. Several playing partners insist they are to be placed outside the bunker. Is there an official standard? What do you do?
  6. S

Glow Ball Tournament

Local 9 hole muni is having glow ball tournament this Saturday night that I'm playing in. Obviously not a serious tournament. Anybody do this before? Any tips? I have a hard enough time hitting a ball in broad daylight.
  7. S

Random, slow playing partners. What to do?

Maybe this has been covered but couldn't think of way to search for it. Wife and I played yesterday. We were paired with 2 brothers. Nice guys, not total newbies but soooo slooow. They would be on opposite sides of the fairway but would sit in the cart while one hit then would drive over to...
  8. S

Gymnastics

Maybe this should be all sports where the winners are decided by vote but I'll focus on gymnastics.
  9. S

Slim fit shirts?

I'm a 32 inch waist and the medium shirts I wear fit through the chest and shoulders but are baggy at the waist. Any tapered shirts at reasonable prices out there?
  10. S

Win a dozen new Pinnacles

Good luck! http://www.pinnaclegolf.com/sweepstakes
  11. S

WTB: Amp Cell Hybrid 2-3, or 3-4 R flex

Title says it all. Color not important. Wife hit mine and I can't get it back!
  12. S

FS Nike Covert 2.0 Driver Regular Flex

Covert 2.0 Driver, Regular Flex, no headcover or tool. Good condition. Some light scuffing top of the face. Asking $90, shipped CONUS.
  13. S

Win something to watch golf on; 70" Sharp TV

Golf ball would look as big as a basketball. I don't think I have a wall big enough. http://sharpartofamazing.com/
  14. S

Hello from Miami

Newbie THPer. I started playing golf 30 years ago. Just happened to take the last 25 years off. My muscle memory forgot :beat-up: and my leather grips dried out and my persimmon cracked and the feathers came out of my ball but I'm playing again!
Back