Search results for query: *

1. iwanejko

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Reading all your experiences with these makes me soooo damn excited for golf to open up again at the end of the month. Its been about 3 months since I've hit a ball. Only so much "feel" you can get from back garden air swings [emoji22] CAN NOT WAIT!?! my mims are just sat there all clean and...
  2. iwanejko

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

Hiya, I'm in the UK - NG138SU is my postcode Great way to show the scope and reach of THP. Thanks.
  3. iwanejko

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

In the bag and ready to go...... Just a shame everywhere is completed closed due to lockdown (UK) Can not wait to get out again
  4. iwanejko

WTB Cobra Forged tec/Black one length (UK)

Want to buy: forged tec one length irons I'm looking to upgrade my current set of F7 one lengths to something newer and which can help me improve. I've managed to drop my hdcp and my ball striking has improved and now want to get a "better player" set. Ideally - one length Forged Tec Black...
  5. iwanejko

One Length Fitting Tips from Jose Miraflor with Cobra Golf

I have the F7 OL, and have really enjoyed playing them for a few years now. I don't think I could ever go back to full bag VL without a massive period of readjustment. I have 5-PW OL and vokey sm6 52-54-60 for my wedges. I fully beleive in Bryson's approach of removal of variability.... Just...
  6. iwanejko

Question for shot track users (Arccos. Shot Scope, Game Golf, Golf Pad, etc.)

I use golfpadgps, I’ve got the premium so links with my smart watch for distances to green etc. I use the tracking features on every shot as I want to understand my club averages, it auto ignores obviously poor shots or where doing something different like green side 8ir bump and run. I...
Back