Search results for query: *

1. stevececil

FS: Cobra Amp Cell Silver 4-PW Graphite

Graphite regular shafts, seen one plus season of play from me. Looking for $175 shipped. Please let me know if you have any questions. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  2. stevececil

FS: Rare Odyssey Questionmark Mallet Head Cover

PM's replied to. Never been used. Looking for $70 obo.
  3. stevececil

FS: Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang

Top of the line putter from Odyssey. Only used for 1 round. Practically new condition. Looking for $200.
  4. stevececil

Tiger to pull out of Safeway Invitational

According to Tim Rosefort, Tiger will withdraw today. Sigh, here we go again.
  5. stevececil

Final Swing Thought

What is your final swing thought before taking the club back? I know in the past I have had what seems like a hundred thoughts bouncing around in my head. I try now to concentrate on one last thought - take your divot in front of the ball. When I seem to do that more often than not I make solid...
  6. stevececil

Nike Golf Leaving Equipment Business

NIKE, Inc. announced today that it will accelerate innovation in its Golf footwear and apparel business and will partner with more of the world’s best golfers. With this new focus, Nike Golf will transition out of equipment — including clubs, balls and bags. “We’re committed to being the...
  7. stevececil

How to go about finding the right shaft

So I picked up a new to me Callaway Big Bertha and it came with a senior flex shaft. I know that this is not the shaft for me, but how do you look for/try out shafts without buying one of everything or just buying one and hoping it works? I know the basics of shafts from watching the THP videos...
  8. stevececil

Ragz by MitholoG - Golf Towels - Member Review

I was sent a new golf towel from Ragz, a new company that is making a dent on tour, especially the LPGA tour. With over 20 LPGA players sporting their "Next Generation Golf Towel". The towel is a full sized caddie towel with a two-sided design. The "inside" of the towel is a white, waffle weave...
  9. stevececil

FS/FT: Dozen Pro V1

Got a dozen Pro V1 for joining my local course. I don't play them, so I would like to see if I can trade for some Chrome Softs or just sell outright. They are marked with the promo name of the club. But never played or out of the box except for the picture. Sale price is down to $35.
  10. stevececil

WTB: Regular flex shaft with Callaway adapter

Looking for a shaft to try out in a Callaway Big Bertha, it came with the stock Fubuki shaft but in an A-Flex. Thinking I would see a bit more distance with a regular flex. Thanks!
  11. stevececil

Wilson Nexus 2015 stand bag

This was the first round I have played with this bag and having it on a golf cart I found that the legs detach from the bars that make up the folding mechanism. Is this normal for this bag? Maybe just something that I need to get used to?
  12. stevececil

Playing with injuries

How many of you are out there playing with injuries? I'm not talking about the normal soreness after working out or a pulled muscle here and there. More along the lines of something that affects the way you play the game and how have you overcome it. I am 46 and I have had 26 broken bones...
  13. stevececil

FT: Bubba Watson signed Ping G25 visor

Love him or hate him, this is a signed black Ping visor. Signed at the Phoenix Open a few years back. Will trade for a fun pair of socks. Stance, kentwool, etc.
  14. stevececil

FS: The Grandaddy Callaway stand bag #12 of 12

Don't want to do it, but I need to raise funds for The Gauntlet. Looking for $225 +shipping OBO. As you all know, this bag is one of 12 ever made with the special Grandaddy logo embroidered on the side. It has never seen the sun, only taken out of the box for pictures.
  15. stevececil

Hybrid help...any and all suggestions welcome

I am going to be playing in the Gauntlet in 80 days and a very visible weak spot in my bag is the 15 year old hybrid. I know that I need to update it but money is tight. Any suggestions for a budget upgrade?
  16. stevececil

Callaway Pre-Owned customer service at it again

I recently bought a Odyssey Works 2 ball Fang putter and after a couple of months sitting around I finally go it out on the greens. When I hit it, it just didn't sound or feel right. Turns out the two ball plate onthe top was loose on the back side of the putter. It was firm to the face just...
  17. stevececil

Do you feel like you have to play certain equipment?

I'm going to be playing in my first ever THP event, The Gauntlet, and I feel almost a responsibility to play clubs from the sponsoring equipment manufacturer, in this case Callaway. I know THP does not tell anyone what to play unless clubs are given as part of the event package, but there is an...
  18. stevececil

WTB: Odyssey Innovate or Die Merch

Looking for Odyssey Innovate or Die stuff, specifically, Ball Markers, Trucker Hats or Mallet Putter Covers
  19. stevececil

What to do with older clubs

What do you guys do with clubs that no longer make the bag? Talking about clubs that are 5+ years old and not the newest tech. I am not a club ho by any means (simply can't afford it) but I do have some older stuff that has outlived its trade in value.
  20. stevececil

Putter headcover

Yes it's true, I game one of the ugliest, if not most awkward looking putter out there, the Ping Doc17. I have used it for the last 8 years and have finally worn out the headcover. Any suggestions on where to find something that will fit the beast? Or am I better off putting it out to pasture...
Back