Search results for query: *

1. B

Bridgestone Golf Limited Edition KUCH ball for Ryder Cup

Hey THP Friends, Since JB is traveling to the big finale this weekend, he asked me to share this directly with you. Bridgestone has created a special stamped B330-S ball for Matt Kuchar at the Ryder Cup. He put the ball in play in today's Foursomes matches. I've included a photo for you to...
  2. B

Bridgestone Hiring for Ball-Fitters in IN and LA

Hello, THP'ers. I know from time-to-time I've read posts about some of the THP forum members' desire to get in the golf industry in some capacity. Bridgestone is currently looking to fill ball-fitter positions in New Orleans and Indianapolis. Below is the info. Please feel free to reach out...
  3. B

Sligo Wear Adds Bold Accessories To Fall Collection

The Fall 2011 accessories sound awesome. Very interested to see the socks. SLIGO WEAR EXPANDS BOLD ACCESSORY OFFERING IN FALL 2011 COLLECTION From Belts to Under Garments, Hats and Golf Bags, Sligo Extends Its “Fashion-Forward” Reach MISSISSAUGA, ONT — Sligo Wear, the Canada-based...
  4. B

Bridgestone Golf Limited Edition 2012 U.S. Open Tour Team Bags

Hey Guys and Ladies, Hope everyone in THP land is doing great. Just thought some of you Boomers would like to see the bag your favorite Bridgestone tour team members will be sporting this week at Congressional. A fitting tribute to America. Here it is.
  5. B

Alabama Tornado Relief Golf Marathon supported by Bridgestone

Hi THP Friends, Just wanted to let you all know about this awesome initiative a friend of mine has put together to help raise money for Alabama Tornado victims and that Bridgestone Golf has gotten behind. He has concepted an event that integrates the walk-a-thon/dance-a-thon model into a...
  6. B

Miura MG Special Edition Putter - MP002 model

Cleaning out the garage and came across this putter that I thought the putter aficionados on THP might like. Just looking to make more room for baby stuff, so just asking $120 for this rare putter. It features beautiful milling and very soft forged head. It is Anser style with a plumber's neck...
  7. B

FS: Taylormade R9 Superdeep driver with RIP Shaft

Sorry everyone, this is a repost. Because I have some better images now. Couldn't figure out how to reattach them to original post. Mods, please delete my original post. I am looking to sell this R9 Superdeep driver that I bought for my brother. After hitting about 10 balls with it, it was...
  8. B

FS: Limited Edition TaylorMade R9 Superdeep driver

I am looking to sell this R9 Superdeep driver that I bought for my brother. After hitting about 10 balls with it, it was obvious to him that this driver was not the one for him. That's it. This driver has just been hit 10 times on a driving range. It is practically brand new and will come...
  9. B

HELP! Need final round recording of 2010 British Open for Commentator quote

Hey Fellow THPers, yesterday, during the final round coverage of the Open, one of the commentators (i believe it may have been Weiskopf) made some comment about how important driving performance is for a golf game. I'm hoping someone out there has the tournament dvr'd or taped and can find...
  10. B

Bridgestone Golf 2nd Quarter Promos

Hey THP Friends, I don't usually post salesy type stuff like this on here, but I know many of you are Bridgestone fans and I thought this was just too good not to post. From now until June 30th, Bridgestone Golf is offering free personalization on all dozen golf ball purchases. From now until...
  11. B

B Fit Launches

Hey THP Friends, I know I haven't been around much lately. Crazy busy with Masters and trying to get Bridgestone all set up with some cool new things they're doing. One of which, I wanted to let you know about. It's called Bridgestone B Fit and it is for people who believe in the importance...
  12. B

Spoiler Alert - Is anyone watching the Hope this afternoon?

Kuchar is on FIRE. Anyone watching this incredible display of golf this afternoon? 7-under through 10 and into a tie for the lead. Wow!
  13. B

New Bridgestone Contest on Facebook

Hey Everyone, I know many of you are Bridgestone fans so I wanted pass along the email below to let you know about this new contest we have going on our Facebook page. Hope some of you will submit an entry. I really think you'll like the new driver. Just ask JB! Dear Bridgestone Golf...
  14. B

Bridgestone Golf Presents Matt Kuchar Night at the Braves

Hey baseball fans, Not sure how many people on here are in the Atlanta area, but I thought you may be interested in knowing that tonight is Bridgestone Golf and Matt Kuchar Night at the Atlanta Braves game. For tonight only, Matt will be signing autographs from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Monument...
  15. B

Golf looking better for inclusion in 2016 Olympics

Don't know how you guys feel about this, but I love it! Golf has long deserved a spot in the greatest athletic competition in the world. Story below. Golf, rugby favorites for entry in 2016 Olympics - Yahoo! News
  16. B

Great Opportunity to get on some of NC and SC's Best

Hey Everyone, Not sure how many of you live in NC and SC, or are planning to travel their soon, but check out this site below. It is a charity auction that allows you to bid on rounds at some of the best courses and most exclusive courses in the Tarheel and Palmetto states. I stumbled across...
  17. B

USA TODAY Golf & Gear

Hey everyone, If you haven't seen it yet, go to your local news stands and pick up the 2009 USA TODAY Golf & Gear guide. As a golf fan I've really enjoyed the stories on each of the Majors and the equipment coverage is pretty good too. They cover a ton of areas and offer some very good...
  18. B

Did you guys see that T+L Golf is shutting down?

Taken from U.S. News and World Report website. Did you guys see this? Not sure about you, but I really liked this pub. It was a great marriage of golf (courses, destinations and equipment) and lifestyle coverage. Travel + Leisure Golf has found itself in a sand trap. American Express...
  19. B

Hey everyone, I'm Jared

I'm 29 years old, married, first child on the way, and I manage the golf division of a PR agency in South Carolina. I met Josh at the PGA Show and checked out THP. Seems like a great place to be. My passions in life are golf, Gamecock sports, Jimmy Buffett music and my family, not in that...
Back