Search results for query: *

1. Trmpt98

CONTEST 2024 Callaway Fairway 14 Contest #TeamTudor

Due to the generosity of both Callaway and THP we received 2024 bags as part of the Goat Cup in 2023. Well due to a mix up I had two Fairway 14 bags on my doorstep. I contacted the wonderful people at Callaway requesting how I could return one bag and after talking with AT the bag won’t be...
  2. Trmpt98

What's your 2024 Shoe?

So after wearing through my heel yesterday walking the first 18 of the season I need a new pair of shoes...... Seems like there are a ton of new options out there, FJ Pro SLX, G/Fore, Puma Phantomcat, etc. What shoe are you wearing for 2024 and would recommend?
  3. Trmpt98

What would you do?

So we've all had those moments on the course where we are trying to rush when done or had a couple too many beverages and we leave something in the cart.... Had this happen to a buddy down in Dallas yesterday, left his rangefinder in the cart. Of course he called the place and no one had...
  4. Trmpt98

When are airline upgrades worth it?

Piggy backing off my travel thread, United keeps sending me messages to get me to upgrade. When I fly to Roanoke it's only a 2 hour flight so after having to pay for baggage fees (I normally fly southwest) I'm trying to decide if an upgrade is worth it. Currently I'm in a premium economy which...
  5. Trmpt98

Travel Noob Recommendations

So I have NEVER flown with clubs before so I’m looking for some recommendations. I have a travel bag that I got years ago for signing up for some membership thing and would prefer to use it other than buying something new. I know I’ll need a support rod and remove driver headcover/wrap towels...
  6. Trmpt98

Vokey Experience Travel Thread 2024

Figured I'd get a thread started for travel plans. I'm coming from Chicago and looks like United has direct flights. I'm looking to come in Saturday evening and grab a hotel room near the Roanoke Airport so I'm up for some Sunday morning Golf if anyone is around. Originally was just looking...
  7. Trmpt98

WTB Ventus Black 6S or similar progile

Noticed a little chunk near the tip of my Ventus 6 so worried it may be compromised. Anyone have a Ventus 6S with Callaway optimist for sale? Or something with a similar profile with low launch/spin?
  8. Trmpt98

GHIN - Do you have One?

Each year I look at the GHIN system and question "Do I need this?" Do you have one? Why? With all the tracking information apps, leagues, etc why should I buy a GHIN unless I want to play in a buddies club event? My Golf Shot app calculates my handicap, league gives me a handicap, and grint...
  9. Trmpt98

Lexi Switching to Maxfli Tour Balls?

Seeing this all over social media, Lexi Thompson has agreed to play the Maxfli Tour for the 2024 season.......
  10. Trmpt98

What's your Holiday Tradition?

For our family it's always Christmas Eve is the bigger day. We have Christmas Eve at my parents house with my sister and her family and then my sister and I play trumpet at a candle eve church service usually ending with Silent Night on Flugelhorns. I really miss those 11pm candlelight...
  11. Trmpt98

Email Clients

Yesterday and Today have been fun with my email client of Microsoft Outlook. Outlook 365 started locking up on me a bit and of course recommended I try out the "NEW" Outlook. It looks cool but they have taken away quite a few features I enjoy 1. Local storage folders of emails. I work for a...
  12. Trmpt98

Ever Screwed Up Your Tee Time?

Had a situation yesterday where I apparently screwed up the tee time. Last Tuesday I logged on to a courses website to make a 1:30 time for Sunday. Had it in my cart but was waiting to hear back from 2 guys to make sure the time would work. Finally heard back but time enough had elapsed and...
  13. Trmpt98

Golf Membership Deals?

So the local course 5 minutes from my house came out with an Anniversary Membership Deal 3 years ago. Really they needed cash. The previous owner didn't put any money into the course and it was just falling apart. After doing this deal they got an influx of new members, were able to buy...
  14. Trmpt98

Are practice swings overrated?

Sitting here watching the LPGA and realized you hardly ever see a pro take practice swings 6”-12” away from the ball. Yet as amateurs it seems like everyone I see or play with address the ball a few inches away, takes a few swings and then lines up and hits. For me it seems like my practice...
  15. Trmpt98

Hole in Par?

Had a fun/interesting/frustrating thing happen at league last night. Playing a 168 yard par 3 over a pond, chunked my tee shot right into the pond. Re-tee'd after the rest of the group played. Started giving my buddy a hard time about how funny it would be for him to drop one in the hole for...
  16. Trmpt98

How do you store your golf balls?

I was prepping some more golf balls for play this week and was thinking how others store the golf balls. I keep them in the boxes and sleeves when stored at the house but when I re-load the golf bag I pull them out of the boxes and sleeves, mark them up and put them in the front pouch of the...
  17. Trmpt98

For Sale Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Golf Prizm Dark Lenses

$45 shipped to albatross memmbers Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Golf Prizm Dark lenses.
  18. Trmpt98

PSA Check Your Balls

Now that I have your attention it’s not what you think it is. Stopped into Walmart today to grab some Gatorade at lunch and I always walk through the golf section. This caught my eye and sadly is not the first time I’ve seen this happen. Last time I saw it with a set of Taylormade TP5s. So...
  19. Trmpt98

Ever been Google Maps Famous?

Thought this was funny, was checking google maps street view for pics of a job site and they caught me setting up the Total Station. Have you ever seen yourself on Google Maps Street View before...
  20. Trmpt98

Evolve Golf / Motionwool

I just wanted to give a shout out to Evolve Golf! I had ordered some motionwool socks from them and unfortunately one sock had come apart at the seam by the ankle. I emailed them a picture and Greg from Evolve got right back to me, not only checking the one sock but had me check the whole...
Back