Search results for query: *

1. Ricky_davis13

Get Back Into It

Whats up guys! It has been a while since I posted here, a while since I was even on the forums if Im being honest. And I have missed you guys and reading all the banter. Along with it being a while on the forums, its been a while since I played or even practiced golf. When I say a while, I mean...
  2. Ricky_davis13

Amazon Smile

Does anybody else use this? If not, you should. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and every purchase you make, Amazon will make a donation to the charity of your choosing. Also, I just found a Chrome extension that automatically redirects amazon.com to smile.amazon.com, so now whenever I go to...
  3. Ricky_davis13

Honest Question About Left-Handed Equipment

Why is it that companies don't make all head shapes and styles left handed? Not a gripe on any company, just an honest question. Is the technology not the same for Left-handed or is it because the market is so much smaller? I guess this question isn't specific for putters, but that is where I...
  4. Ricky_davis13

Pistolero look a like?

As the title suggests, I am looking for something quite similar to the Scotty Cameron Pistolero Grip, but don't wanna throw down 30 bucks for a branded one. I just want a generic OEM that makes something similar. Is there something pretty close to it?
  5. Ricky_davis13

Driver leaking out left.

Hey Freddie! If you could, could you take a look at my driver swing? I'm losing it for the most part out left, as I am a lefty, and slicing. I'm not sure if it's alignment or something, but my face is being left way open at impact. Thanks so much! https://vimeo.com/153057406 Sent from my...
  6. Ricky_davis13

Putter Fitting

If there's another thread somewhere, please merge. Is there a Big Box Store like Golfsmith for example, that offers a good, thorough putter fitting?
  7. Ricky_davis13

WTB: THP Member Bag Tag

If anyone has an extra one or one they would be willing to part with please send me a PM! I have loved these since I joined, but i was a year late and wasn't an AC Member at the right time! Thanks to anyone in advance!
  8. Ricky_davis13

Start-Up Project- GPS Golf Balls

Hey all, So for my Accounting and Finance class at school, we were given a project to make a start-up company. I had the idea of making a golf ball with a small GPS tracker within the core which connects to a smartphone app to be able to find balls, up to about 1-2 feet. Keep in mind that this...
  9. Ricky_davis13

Mayday. Driver spiraling out of control!

Hey Freddie! Pretty much every other part of my game is really solid right now, but I am really struggling off the tee. Could you take a look and see what it is I'm doing? I'll post 2. The top is real time and the bottom is slo motion. https://vimeo.com/130933435 https://vimeo.com/130933499...
  10. Ricky_davis13

Grandmother's Heart

Hi All, My Grandmother had a heart attack scare last night. Thankfully, after some tests, they arrived to the conclusion that it was not a heart attack, but an angina attack, which basically means she had severe heart pain caused by a lack of oxygenated blood to certain muscles of her heart...
  11. Ricky_davis13

Coming through inside the ball

Hey Freddie, Do you have any drills to keep me from coming from the inside? My swing feels pretty good right now, but both my instructor and I still see that I am coming from the inside at impact, causing a little bit of an over draw on my irons and my driver. Any help would be really...
  12. Ricky_davis13

SeeMore Stand Bag!!

Just saw Ted post this on the edufii. "SeeMore Stand Bag ($250 USD - color: Black) Sun Mountain's most popular stand bag, the Three 5 uses the E-Z Fit strap, which is easy to adjust and contoured for comfort and Sun Mountain's state-of-the-art, patented roller bottom leg mechanism...
  13. Ricky_davis13

Podcast

Is THP radio still a running podcast? Ive been trying to find some good podcasts to listen to and I definitely want something golf related, and THP is obviously going to have the best info anywhere.
  14. Ricky_davis13

GHIN Question

Okay, dumb question time. This year is my first year keeping an official GHIN handicap. How exactly does it work. I know posting scores affects the Handicap, but how do they? When i look, I see that only a few are "used" for the handicap. Can someone explain this for me?
  15. Ricky_davis13

Mom's Christmas Gift

Hey guys! My mom has a Ping belly putter that she cut down to a standard size, and loves the headweight. But about 10 years ago, she had a Scotty Cameron belly putter that was lost. So for Christmas this year, I have decided to give her the best of both worlds. Today, I bought on Ebay a Scotty...
  16. Ricky_davis13

Adding Length?

I found pretty much my dream putter today. dont know if i will ever be able to get it, but at the price ($109) its possible. its an absolutely beautiful, used, but in phenomenal condition, Seemore m1. perfect shape for my stroke. but theres one problem. its 34" long and my preferred length is a...
  17. Ricky_davis13

World Golf Tour

Not sure if this is the right place for this, because it is golf related but a video game so off topic at the same time. :confused2: But does anybody play World Golf Tour online? i just signed up today because its free, but it looks fun! any other gamers? seems fun for the limited time that i...
  18. Ricky_davis13

Whats the Most Fun You've Ever Had Golfing?

Not necessarily your best score, though it can be of course! Personally, mine was when me and 2 of my buddies went and played our local muni, didnt really keep score, but just had fun. we broke out the cigars and just had a blast. had some really good shots and some not so good shots, but what...
  19. Ricky_davis13

Same Brand Irons-Wedges

Hey all, do you guys see a correlation in any way when you play the same brand wedges as you do irons (ie. playing Mack Daddy 2s when playing Callaway Irons or playing Vokeys and playing Titleist Irons)? Or do you believe it doesnt matter? And if you do currently play differing wedges, would...
  20. Ricky_davis13

First Time Fitting

Hey THP! Ricky here. Going in to get fit for new irons for the first time ever tomorrow(FINALLY) and dont really know what to expect. What advice can you give for a first time fittee? should i go to the range with my clubs before to warm up? or should i go in completely raw and just kind of go...
Back