Search results for query: *

1. O

Moving to Austin, TX

I'll be moving to the Austin/Lakeway area in the next few weeks, just in time to escape the dreaded Utah winter and wanted to get some recommendations as to what courses to play or clubs to join (semi-private or very reasonably priced private)? Any advices would be much appreciated!
  2. O

Graphalloy wood shaft experience?

I'm looking at putting a new shaft in a 3 wood and came across Graphalloy. After going through the online fitting it looks like the Prolaunch axis platinum and the Epic FW (which by the way goes for $25 at golfsmith) would be best. Did anyone had experience with these shafts? Feel, distance...
  3. O

FS- New RH CG16 56:14 wedge black pearl

For sale is a brand new, still in wrapper, Cleveland CG16 wedge Black Pearl. The wedge is RH, 56* loft and 14* bounce, standard lie and length. Price: $100 shipped OBO Don't be shy about making me an offer, the only thing that can happen is that I may say no.
  4. O

White Cobra S3 Driver

I just saw that Cobra is offering in a limited edition the S3 in white. Cobra were the first before Taylormade to release a white driver with ZL limited edition that Ian Poulter put into play. They are now doing it again and for those that like a white driver, this one is quite appealing.
  5. O

Golf Digest WIDE open

I stumbled upon this article, (http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/blogs/local-knowledge/2011/03/introducing-the-golf-digest-w-i-d-e-open.html) on golfdigest.com. Basically they hold a tournament with a 15in wide cup instead of regular the 4 1/4 in. The goal is to make golf easier and more...
  6. O

Lamkin R.E.L.3gen review

For this season, I had my clubs regripped with the new Lamkin R.E.L.3Gen, replacing Golf Pride Tour velvet (GPTV). These come in black only for now, and are tapered grips unlike the Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen which have an enlarge profile. Like the latest Lamkin grips, the R.E.L features 3Gen...
Back