Search results for query: *

1. AG47

Need help from Columbus, GA.

If there are any members from Columbus, GA please message me.
  2. AG47

Special Order mishaps.

Today I got in a special order set of irons for a customer. They were from a very reputable equipment company and the club specs were way off from what the order stated even though the packing sheet had the correct specs on it. The order should have been 1/2" over standard and 3 * upright. When...
  3. AG47

Elevation Changes and Distances

I know that there are quite a few guys here that get to travel and play quite a bit so I figured that this would be a good place to ask. I play quite a bit in areas with an elevation under 1000ft above sea level. Only once have I played at an elevation over 3000 feet and that was about 5 years...
  4. AG47

What do you look for when joining a Semi-private or private course?

During a recent job interview I was asked what ideas I had for bringing in new members to a semi-private course. As I have only worked at a public course for my short career it took me a minute to think it over. I gave them some general ideas that they seemed to like but not really having dealt...
  5. AG47

F/TR Shooting

I'm thinking about getting back into competitive shooting and F/TR Class seems like it would be fun. Anyone ever shot in one of these matches? I have a M700 VSS that will shoot 1/3 moa out to 800 yds but I haven't been able to try it at 1k yet. My bullets go transonic around 1250 yds so my...
  6. AG47

Opinions on Scion Fr-s

I am looking into getting a new car and the Scion Fr-s really caught my eye. Does anyone one one or have any of you guys tested one? If so, what's your opinion?
  7. AG47

Speeder 6.2 VC TS

I am looking into putting this shaft into my 913D3 but I can not find anyone that has one for me to test. Does anyone have experience with this shaft? If so, what are your thoughts on the shaft? I am stuck between this shaft the Fugikura Pro and the Fuel TS. I need something with lower launch...
  8. AG47

Need course info- Hope Valley CC in Durham, NC

I have a qualifying round there on the 12th but I have never seen the course before. Has anyone played there? If so, do you have any advise or info that could help me out?
  9. AG47

FS-Odyssey White Damascus IX #1

Bought it a few months ago but could never convince myself to take the wrapper off and use it. I am not into collecting clubs so I figured that I would sale it to cover some of the cost for me going through the SPi Instructor training. It is completely stock and original at 35 inches with the...
  10. AG47

SPi instructors

Are there any SPi Instructors that are active on the site?
  11. AG47

US Open Qualifiers.

Is anyone else trying to qualify for the Open this year? I was suppose to attempt my local qualifying round today but lots of rain and lightening caused them to halt play on my first hole and leave me with a 20 foot birdie putt to sleep on tonight and attempt in the morning. I will post the...
  12. AG47

Oban Kyoshi White

I am looking for a shaft with extremely low spin and launch characteristics. This shaft seems to fit what I need but I can not find a fitter who has one in stock for testing. Has anyone tried it out?
  13. AG47

Pine Lakes CC in Myrtle Beach

I am taking a small 3 day vacation to Myrtle Beach before our golf season picks up. I am only going to be able to play one round while I am there and I have decided on Pine Lakes CC. I have never played the course so I am going to be playing it blind. If you have played the course before can you...
Back