Search results for query: *

1. F

Just saw Tiger post this on twitter

This is a good way to kick off this course!! Pretty amazing for this little guy https://youtu.be/NxAoz2eE_ZM Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  2. F

Most embarrassing moment on course?

What could possibly be more embarrassing than this? Swing and a miss on the 1st tee with a crowd watching? Missing a 6 inch putt? Anyone got anything?! I am big Red Sox fan and absolutely love Mookie Betts. This is too funny! Imagine the grief he is going to get in the locker room. Oh No!
  3. F

Boston Strong - Golf Related

Thought I would share this story I saw on Boston.com today. On top of highlighting survivors of the marathon bombing it ties in golf and technology. Good stuff...
  4. F

Golfsmith Experience

Had an awesome experience today at Golfsmith. Went in hoping to just hit some drivers as I begin my search. I ended up talking to a Ping rep who is there for a couple days doing Demo's. Long story short, he gave me the run down on the different aspects of all the numbers on the launch...
  5. F

2014 BMW Championship, Cherry Hills (SPOILERS)

Did not see any recent threads on the BMW that is starting tomorrow so I thought I would throw this up here. I was was lucky enough to run into a pass for today from a coworker who couldn't make it. Headed over in the afternoon to catch some of the pro-am groups. Followed Keegan for a few...
  6. F

New Member - Denver, CO!!

Hey everyone, just signed on after being a long time reader (lurker) and am very excited to get involved in the conversations. I have lived in Denver for about 5 years after moving from the east coast (Boston & NYC). Got me a wife and a couple little ones (5 & 2) so golf time isn't as often as...
Back