Search results for query: *

1. B

Great Big Bertha Fairway, what the ...!?

I wanted to pick up a 2023 Big Bertha 7 wood to go with my B21 9, but had no clue that the Great Big Bertha was entirely separate line. When I saw a smoking price on Amazon, I clicked buy. Wow, this thing is pretty, but it is so, so light. 312g but a D5 SW. That's lighter than my driver and...
  2. B

Callaway Pre-owned, down for days?

I've been trying to checkout for a couple of days. It's been a big no go. Various online down messages and the call center is also closed. Wazzup?! Has to be a hack or a ransomware attack.
  3. B

For Sale Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 Putter aka Teryllium Two Newport 2

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 putter remanufactured by Titleist to new condition, standard 35” length. This was prior to the creation of the Scotty Cameron Studio. According to Scotty Cameron, the D stamp on the bottom of the hosel signifies which Titleist facility was used. The...
  4. B

Titleist T400 Irons, No one, anyone???

Seems to be zero interest anywhere for T400s. Clearly not for your typical T fanboy and I guess SGI players have always looked else where. Not for me either, but I liked to try out the super jacked 5 & 6 at the bottom end. I dig the cool modern looks. The price is definitely a show stopper.
  5. B

FS Bridgestone JGR Hybrid Forged Irons, 5-PW2, Zelos 8 Stiff, excellent cond, $325

Bridgestone JGR Hybrid Forged Irons, 5-PW2. The JDM numbering is equivalent to 4-PW in USA numbering. That's 7 irons; 5*, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW1 & PW2 with Zelos 8 85g Stiff flex shafts. These irons are lightly used and in excellent condition. Very little to no visible bag chatter that you would...
  6. B

FS: Callaway Sure Out 64° Wedge

Callaway Sure Out 64° wedge in very good condition. Stock specs with KBS Wedge 90 shaft. I purchased this wedge new; I carried it around maybe 10-15 rounds and practiced with it twice. $50 + shipping or pick up in San Diego.
  7. B

FS Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy 44.5" 10.5° Driver, Recoil ES 450 Reg shaft

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy 10.5° Driver with UST Mamiya Recoil ES 450 Graphite Regular shaft and cover. This driver features a shorter stock length of 44.5" and a 12g rear weight. I purchased this driver from Callaway Preowned in December. It was listed as in Callaway's "Very Good"...
Back