Search results for query: *

1. OtterMan

Cobb's Creek Olde Course

According to this recent article, Cobbs Creek will close at the end of this month for an almost three year renovation project! I would love to play this course someday in truly pristine conditions. Philly Inquire Article
  2. OtterMan

Why cover the putter?

Two words.. Milled face! I don't want the putter banging into my other clubs and denting up the face.
  3. OtterMan

Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

Just saw the ISS and Dragon go overhead! Cool sight.
  4. OtterMan

Do you notice your breathing?

I prefer to walk when I play so I pay attention to my breathing more so in between shots. I do try to take a few 'calming' breaths before my next shot after I get to my ball. I also try to be aware of my heart rate at the same time.
  5. OtterMan

Spacex launching Wednesday

Watching live now! Capt. Kirk wishing the crew well! Very cool.
  6. OtterMan

can you really tell the difference between the balls you play

I can tell the difference, yes. I didn't used to though, and said for a while that unless I could I wasn't going to worry about it. I have gone back and forth between playing one ball or the other and just playing whatever I found in the rough while looking for my last shot. I noticed over the...
  7. OtterMan

Your favorite cover by a band/singer

Here's an old school cover I've loved for a long time!
  8. OtterMan

Your favorite cover by a band/singer

Robert Ellis & Courtney Hartman, fairly recent cover and the guitar work is just sublime!!
  9. OtterMan

Do you play mostly one course, or spread it around?

Myself and two buddies are regulars at one course. Just about every weekend. I belong to an online club that I play different courses with maybe 6 to 8 times a season. I have an interval week in OCM and play a few down there every Fall.
  10. OtterMan

The dad joke thread

Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's up that to maybe an 80 year old man if you please - Signed, a 65 year old dude with delusions of virile grandeur!
  11. OtterMan

Best Rock Album of All Time from Start to Finish?

Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth You pull on your finger, then another finger, then your cigarette The wall-to-wall is calling, it lingers, still you forget Now, you're a rock ’n' roll suicide
  12. OtterMan

Have you ever weighed your bag?

I was off a smidge! 19.8 lbs with 2 sleeves of balls and 2 loosies, 2 towels, a handfull of assorted tees, cleaning brush, and 14 clubs. Bet I could get down to 18 if I switched to graphite shafts on my irons..
  13. OtterMan

The dad joke thread

14. OtterMan

Have you ever weighed your bag?

I have, don't recall the exact number. I walk and carry so I try to keep it light and only bring what I need. Low 20's near as I remember.
  15. OtterMan

Greatest Double Album of all Time?

First thing that popped into my head!
  16. OtterMan

The dad joke thread

A naked man goes to a costume party with a girl on his back. The host wants to know what he's supposed to be. I'm a turtle, he says! Who's the girl then? Oh, that's Michelle...
  17. OtterMan

BLUE ANGELS_THUNDERBIRDS

I was on the roof of a building I service in Philly. Got three passes and the first was straight over my head.
  18. OtterMan

The dad joke thread

Police in Florida are training a crocodile to track criminals in the swamp. He's going to be an investi-gator!
  19. OtterMan

Do you clean your clubs after each shot?

Yeah if there's dirt on them. Quick scrub with on of those wire brushed and a wipe with a towel. I have a dirt towel for the clubs and a clean towel for my face and hands.
Back