Search results for query: *

1. beeDoubleU

Great transaction with cbaker2882.

I bought a cleveland 588 mt 4 iron over the weekend from Colin, and it arrived in like new condition. Great communication and fast shipping. I'd buy from him again. Thanks!
  2. beeDoubleU

Parenting Thread

This is my daughter's second "Elsa dress." I wish I knew the difference between this one and the first, but it makes her happy so who cares! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. beeDoubleU

Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

The last time NJ holds the toilet!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. beeDoubleU

Swinging with your feet?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so I apologize if this is the wrong thread... I remember hearing a quote attributed to Sam Snead, that "good golfers swing with their hands, but great golfers swing with their feet." I guess he was talking about using the core muscles and...
  5. beeDoubleU

The Grilled Cheese

. Made a grilled cheese with cooper cheese and put mayo on the outside of the bread before grilling it. This recipe is a keeper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. beeDoubleU

Double misses.

Wedge 6/6/14: http://youtu.be/FbsgqzBxMFA I've been having problems with a double miss lately, and it's starting to spook me on the tee. One is a block slice that puts me on another hole's fairway. The other miss is a pull hook that does the same on the left side. I don't understand how this...
  7. beeDoubleU

Getting more spin on partial wedge shots.

Hey Guys, Anyone have advice on how to add spin to partial wedge shots 10-30 yards off the green? I try to play two basic shots around the green: a low chip/bump and run shot, and a higher soft pitch. Sometimes I find I have a hard time holding the ball on really fast firm greens. My dream...
  8. beeDoubleU

Golfmatchapp contest

Saw this contest on instagram. Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
  9. beeDoubleU

Early Extension problems.

Hi, Does anyone have any advice on: swing thoughts, drills, or training aids - to help with early extension. I've been struggling with this for about two years, and I don't seem to make any progress. I've been playing for about 20 years, I'm about a 14 handicap, hit my driver about 220-230...
Back