Search results for query: *

1. sandiegonative

FS: Brand New Jordan 5 Retro Low Golf Size 11

Just as the title says, I have a pair of Brand New Jordan 5 Retro Low Golf Fire Red (Silver Tongue) Size 11. These were purchased from the GolfLocker back on release day (February 2020). - Price is $250 plus shipping & insurance. I’m not looking to turn much of profit just want to breakeven...
  2. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway Apex CF19 Iron Set 5-PW, AW and Callaway LH OptiFit Tipped Driver Shafts (AD DI-6 & HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted)

I have a set of Apex CF19 Irons 5-PW, AW for sale. These have been well taken care of (rumor has it, I might be the guy who uses irons covers) and are in MINT condition. Shaft: Project X LZ 105 6.0 Length: +1/2” Lie: Standard Grips: GolfPride MCC Plus4 Blue (Std) Price of $650 Or Best...
  3. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway (1) Rogue SZ 10.5 Driver (2) Rogue Pro Irons 5-AW & (3) Epic 3 Wood

FS: LH Callaway (1) Rogue SZ 10.5 Driver (2) Rogue Pro Irons 5-AW & (3) Epic 3 Wood For sale are three items. Listed prices below Or Best Reasonable Offer (OBRO). Let’s make a deal [emoji1666] *** Prices do not include shipping. We can work something out. *** 1a. LH Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5*...
  4. sandiegonative

WTS: New w/Tags Callaway Tour Polo Shirt Size: Large

As the title says, a new with tags Callaway Tour Polo Shirt. It has various embroidered logos including a Callaway Golf logo on the collar, Odyssey Golf logo on the right sleeve, and a Chevron on the inside button line. Color is a turquoise blue and size is Large. I can provide measurements if...
  5. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Driver 10.5 Degree Head Only with HC, OEM Hosel, an

I've decide to do something "epic" [emoji848]? So just like the title say, "FS: LH Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Driver 10.5 Degree Head Only with HC, OEM Tip, & Tool". The head is in mint/excellent condition. You can see it in he picture, I use pop-up tape just in case. Crown to face is...
  6. sandiegonative

Giveaway: SwingByte 2

Yo Fellow THPers, I was fortunate enough to have been selected for the SwingByte 2 Demo/Review. To make a long story short, it's not my "cup of tea". With that said, I'd like to pass it along to a fellow THPer who wants to give it a try. Rules: 1. Reply to this thread by midnight PST on...
  7. sandiegonative

FS: Callaway Coins (Masters, 2016 PGA, N3J, Bombs Away) and Odyssey Headcovers

Hi Fellow THPers, First and foremost, Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Etc. to everyone!!! I have a handful of Callaway Golf Coins and Odyssey Mallet Headcovers. All items are brand new and in mint condition. All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping. As always, OBRO are always welcome...
  8. sandiegonative

2017 Callaway Driver - The Hype has me hooked!!!

Have you guys been keeping up with all the "hype" for the new 2017 Callaway Driver? This upcoming release is suppose to replace the Great Big Bertha (GBB) and Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond (DBD) Driver. With how Callaway Golf has improved on drivers since the reintroduction of Big...
  9. sandiegonative

Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut (08/03/2016): Match#2 Taos v. SanDiegoNative

The time has come for another epic Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut. What's the twist???? There will two separate matches going on simultaneously. As required, each match has it's own thread. Match #1 can be followed here -link- Match #2: Taos (Jordan) vs. SanDiegoNative (Minh) When and...
  10. sandiegonative

Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut: 2 Matches, Alez367 v. TimeForTim & Taos v. SDN

Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut: 2 Matches, Alez367 v. TimeForTim & Taos v. SDN The time has come for another epic Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut. What's the twist???? There will two separate matches going on simultaneously. As required, each match has it's own thread. Match #1: Alez367...
  11. sandiegonative

#THPCallOuts: Alez367 (0-2) vs. SanDiegoNative (0-0)

The time has come for my FIRST #THPCallOuts. Alez367 (Alex), I'm calling you out buddy. When and Where: - On Sunday the 1st of May 2016 at 2:30pm PST, Alex and I will be taking our match to the site of the 2008 U.S. Open (a.k.a. Tiger Wood's last major win) and 2021 U.S. Open, Torrey Pines...
  12. sandiegonative

WTB: Callaway GBB/816 Udesign Headcover

Just like the title says, Callaway GBB/816 Udesign Headcover.
  13. sandiegonative

Senna Golf Tees (Tees for mats) ** Pics Added **

I saw these Senna Golf Tees on GolfDigest. Their website claim is, "Senna Golf Tee raises the ball off of the mat, simulating a ball on grass." They are priced at $3.99 for a 30-Pack (additional $3.00 for shipping) OR buy 5 and shipping is free. Has anyone tried these? If so, would you...
  14. sandiegonative

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs I have a LIKE NEW LH Callaway Big Bertha 815 Alpha 16 Degree Fairway Wood. I've been playing like :poop: lately. Grip issues and a closed/hooded face sucks :disapointed: Because of that, this club has been hit...
  15. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 (+1/2 inch length, standard loft and lie

I have a set of Left Handed Callaway Apex Pro Irons (5-PW) for sale. They are in excellent conditions and have been well taken care of. I use iron covers (yeah I admit it) and clean them after every round and/or practice session. Definitely no bag chatter and the shafts are perfect. These irons...
  16. sandiegonative

FS: LH 2014 Big Bertha 10.5* Driver Head Only & 15* 3 Wood ***FREE SHIPPING USA***

FS: LH 2014 Big Bertha 10.5* Driver Head Only & 15* 3 Wood ***FREE SHIPPING USA*** I have two items for sale. They are both in great condition and have been well taken care of. Free Shipping within the Continental USA. I'm negotiable, make me an offer and we might have a deal. If you have any...
  17. sandiegonative

FS - RH Taylormade R15 460 Black TP Driver 10.5* (Brand New in Wrapper)

I have the following items for sale. Buyer to pay for shipping method of his/her choice. Please include address for shipping quote. Price is firm and NO TRADES. 1. R15 Black TP Driver 10.5 Degrees $399 - Brand New in wrapper (see pics) - Stock Lamkin UTx TP Grip - Stock Stiff TP Fujikura...
  18. sandiegonative

WTS - LH AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft with Callaway Advanced Optifit Hosel & Big Bertha 3 Wood

WTS - LH AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft with Callaway Advanced Optifit Hosel & Big Bertha 3 Wood Hello Fellow Hackers, I have the following items for sale. Buyer to pay for shipping method of his/her choice. I'm negotiable, make me an offer and we might have a deal. I have recently (since mid October)...
  19. sandiegonative

FS - 2014 JDM Odyssey Headcovers (Blade and Mallet Styles)

Hello Fellow Hackers, I have a handful of 2014 JDM :odyssey: Headcovers (Blade and Mallet Styles) for sale. These are perfect for those looking to add to their Odyssey collection. I game the red, white, and blue one perfect for 4th of July. Price includes USPS Priority Mail (usually 2 days): 1...
  20. sandiegonative

How much are you willing to pay for extra distance off the tee???

Alright guys, my first topic (sorry for the length). I want your honest opinion and by all means do not go easy on me. With that said, please check your emotions at the door as this is NOT a knock on Taylormade Golf or any other OEM... Taylormade Loft Up+ Education Video (0:22-0:30 mark) states...
Back