Search results for query: *

1. A

WTB: Speedblade 5 Iron stiff shaft

unintentionally broke my 5 iron during yesterdays round against a tree trying to punch out. was wondering if anyone had a TM speed blade 5 iron laying around they'd be willing to sell. Alex
  2. A

fs: bridgestone tour b330-rx

20 New, without box bridgestone b330-rx tour previous generation balls. all number 1's. tried these out, but just aren't my ball. $35 shipped and paypal'd
  3. A

FS: Titleist 915D3 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard 70g Stiff

Up for sale today is a failed experiment of mine. Titleist 915D3 9.5 with Diamana D+ 70g Whiteboard stiff flex. It comes with a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip. I was fitted for this driver at my local Titleist Thursday event, jumped through hoops to find this head and shaft used, but it seems as...
  4. A

FS: Titleist 913D3 9.5 Stiff Flex Aldila Rogue Black 70

Titleist 913D3 9.5 Degree Driver with a Stiff Aldila Rogue Black 70 Shaft. $140 OBO Shipped USPS Priority and Paypal'd. No Trades at this time. No Headcover or tool, but can include a Taylormade Jetspeed Headcover for $5. It's been used but still in good condition. I've tried to accurately...
  5. A

FS/FT: Pink Nike Lunar Control 3 Size 13

Worn for 9 holes and decided they weren't for me. Looking for $50 shipped and pp'd. Add $5 west of Mississippi. Not looking for anything specific in trades, but open to offers...
  6. A

Dumb Question About Titleist SureFit

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a 915D3 driver with the Diamana D+ shaft, but its unavailable in that configuration on Global Golf. Can I take the shaft completely off of the head by myself with the wrench and install the whiteboard shaft purchased separately? When I went to titleist thursday...
  7. A

wtb: 915d3

looking to buy 915d3 9.5 stiff shaft preferably diamana white 70 or 80
  8. A

WTB: Vokey 54* Wedge

Looking for a 54* wedge. Prefer vokey, but would consider anything. Looking for inexpensive. Let me know what you have.
  9. A

WTB: 1 or 2 hybrid

looking for a hybrid to replace my 3 wood between 15 and 17 degrees loft, stiff flex.
  10. A

WTB: TM Burner Superfast Driver

Stiff flex, preferably 9.5 degree. let me know what you have.
  11. A

WTB: Cleveland Classic Putter Headcover

Looking for a black Cleveland classic putter head cover for a blade style putter. Does anyone have an extra available?
  12. A

Uber in South Carolina

Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Charleston now all have Uber, it was announced today. First 5 rides are free and you can use the following link for additional free rides https://www.uber.com/invite/uber0110
  13. A

New from SC

Hi all: New member here from Greenville, SC. I've been playing on and off for about 8-10 years but didn't have the means to play more than once or twice a year. Have picked up golf much more seriously this season as part of a work golf league on Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as...
Back