Search results for query: *

1. S

Heavy or light putter?

It's been tough to find the "perfect" putter for my stroke and the greens I play on. Lots of experimentation, with many failures and a few successes. One thing I've learned is that I need to consider both total weight and weight distribution in my putter. It's not enough to only play around with...
  2. S

Mammoth Dunes Opening Day

My brother and I were lucky enough to play Mammoth Dunes on its official opening day (May 31), which was very cool. The course has been available for preview play, but the folks at the Sand Valley resort scheduled a few special activities for the grand opening. In addition to a number of golf...
  3. S

Foresight GCQuad Launch Monitor

I agree with the point that anyone who has a chance to buy a GC2 or a SkyTrak at the same price should buy a GC2; the GC2 is slightly more accurate with most shots and is significantly better at picking up shots at very high or very low launch angles. But the price-points for these units are...
  4. S

I know the "affordable" end of the sim market pretty well. I've owned a P3ProSwing and also understand what other club head measuring units like the Optishot can (and can't) do. I've owned a SkyTrak for over a year, and I am confident in saying that the SkyTrak is much more similar to the GC2...
  5. S

I had heard that the cost of the GCQ was even more than the cost of the GC2 plus the HMT, although it certainly seems to be in a better integrated package. The owner of my local golf shop bought a $2k SkyTrak for his second hitting bay rather than spend roughly $8K on a second GC2 (with...
  6. S

The capabilities of the GCQ seem great. However, I have heard that the cost of the GCQ will be more than twice that of the GC2. That is a big problem for home users or any golf shop that is trying to keep costs under control. I've seen a lot of retailers start using the SkyTrak as a low-cost...
Back