Search results for query: *

1. K

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I've had another round in and great results on the course where it counts. Still in the getting familiar with it stage.
  2. K

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

Any videos found that help with a better release for more speed?
  3. K

Let's talk about swing speed.

You might be getting out of positions and end up cancelling out some speed with a long back swing.
  4. K

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

My friend is putting in some Accra tzi shafts in his irons. Going to have to check them out.
  5. K

What helps the most to promote more release speed? The kneeling swings?
  6. K

That sounds like a good routine after going through the program.
  7. K

I might try putting some lead tape on the heel side. I'm just starting the season though so going to get more reps in before I decide.
  8. K

I did my first session at level 1. I think it's waking up the body a bit after a long winter so probably a benefit already.
  9. K

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairways and Rescues

I have OG rocket and it seems maybe fade biased to me. Could be just my swing. It launches higher than 15* 3 woods I have had especially when I leave the face open. IMO the sole style is the best I have hit off real turf.
  10. K

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I would like to see younger players on the PGAT share in some of Rory's fame. Something like RF did.
  11. K

I have seen some of this on course also. Could be a good thing for people that battle pulls and hooks.
  12. K

It's a legit shaft by Accra fx 3.0 140 m0.
  13. K

Well I tried tried mine with the Canadian autoflex which my swing is not smooth enough for but I put in a tz6 today. Hit a lot of nice drives even though I'm still swiping at the ball. Great combo for me.
  14. K

That's quite possible out on the course especially on poor strikes.
  15. K

I get the part in video where the arms are away from the body because people are told to swing out to the right for more of an in to out swing path.
  16. K

I'm thinking I might try some Scheffler type footwork or variation of it. Start to use the ground more to generate speed.
  17. K

Thanks for the response. Right now I think my biggest thing to work on is sequence and release mechanics. Followed by improving core strength and muscle balancing.
  18. K

Yeah I think LIV would get waaaay more benefit signing Tiger over Rory. I wonder what Tigers price would be?
  19. K

Going back to your journey in retrospect. What would you focus on most to start? Strength training, speed training, release and technique or equal focus on all?
  20. K

That's what I'm saying that they all underperformed to their potential to some degree.
Back