Search results for query: *

1. iSukGolf

My t-shirt hobby

I print t-shirts as a hobby/fun ... believe me I have a day job ... do the whole setup in my kitchen ... I set it up, and take it down each time I print shirts ... Its been really fun learning ... got into it to support my daughter who wanted to do for money (of course dad needs to buy the...
  2. iSukGolf

Office pranks/decorations

Where I work "certain people" always get their office decorated on their birthday by a group of nameless individuals ... I happen to be one of those that get punked every year ... this ranks #2 of the ones they have done ... classic. I did not sit at my desk all day, and should have charged...
  3. iSukGolf

Don't be "that" golf buddy

That says on Thursday, "man lets play this weekend ... I want to golf bad ... just send me a txt and we will do this thing." You send the txt ... nothing ... then an hour later "oh man I got plans ... sorry dude." I hate that ... I have one, maybe two guys I can depend on ... the others bail...
  4. iSukGolf

When the wife is away ... I cook!

My Wife is from the Midwest - Wisconsin, I am from Southeast Texas ... a Texas coonass, as I call myself ... So she left to go with the grandkids back to Wi ... I am in the kitchen cooking!! Every time she leaves I fix all the stuff she does not like being from the Midwest and not growing in a...
  5. iSukGolf

Remembering D-Day ...

For those of us that are WWII buffs and still have a connection to WWII ... today is a special day ... I like to try and imagine what my dad was doing 70 years ago today ... wow humbling to say the least.
  6. iSukGolf

Yes I suk at golf

But I embrace it!:act-up: New to this forum, but not new to forums. Looking forward to some banter and laughter. Feel free to ask if you feel I left something off in my brief intro, and first post here on THP.
Back