Search results for query: *

1. ToohipGottaGo

The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Bills Mafia. I'm taking the over of 10.5 wins this year. :love:
  2. ToohipGottaGo

Which Shape Looks Better?

Definitely left. Like the carbon fiber and the closed face.
  3. ToohipGottaGo

The Pets Thread

Myles went from this to this. LOL He'll be 5 this year. Huge ego but a great dog. For some reason he loves to bulldoze the bed covers when no one is looking. 80 lbs of face licking fury. :ROFLMAO:
  4. ToohipGottaGo

Will You Retire to a Golf Community?

Nope. We moved to Vegas to retire in a few years and I can get to about 10-15 courses in less than 10 minutes with a couple less than 5 minutes away. :cool:
  5. ToohipGottaGo

The Official 2020 - 2021 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

As a Sabres fan living in Vegas, this sucks. It's nice to see my new hometown team do well, but I wish I had more to root for from back East. This city is hockey nuts. Great to see a fanbase get behind a newer team. I'm also hoping Seattle fans can get behind the Kracken.
  6. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

I picked up a cheap noise gate and wireless system for my home rig. Since I don't tour that's where it will get all the use. :rockon: I would love to see how loud my PRS head will get without sitting in the room. I'm just curious if I can get some extra bite and chug with a little more...
  7. ToohipGottaGo

2021 Amazon Prime Day

I can't argue this because my wife asked for the same thing a few years ago. What sad lives we live.:LOL: But the wife and I did spend some cash on a few things for around the house and I got a couple of guitar related things. I also got a cheaper pair of bluetooth headphones for working out...
  8. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

If you're a PRS fan might I suggest a 594 single cut or maybe a Tremonti. Both are updated versions of the classic Les Paul style. The 594 S2 is definitely cheaper than the Tremonti. Have fun with whatever you purchase. :rockon::ok:
  9. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

I've got the HB Celestion V30 loaded 2x12 and can't complain. I needed to do a little rebracing but that was just me being me. I'm thinking about wading into the guitar pool to see what I can get. Most of the things I hear about them are also very good. Like most companies of the that type...
  10. ToohipGottaGo

Nothing says '70's kid like...

Shogun Warriors. I had 3 of these when they came out. Plus the Hair Bear Bunch and Banana Splits Saturday mornings.
  11. ToohipGottaGo

The Pets Thread

This showed up in my timeline from 4 years ago. Sadly our lab Molly passed away last summer. The other 2 are still rambunctious as all get out.
  12. ToohipGottaGo

How many birdies do you want to make in 2021?

I'm going to settle for one. That's it. Not going to get greedy, just one. :rockon:
  13. ToohipGottaGo

Srixon Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE

Stamp an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it with the words Semper Fi and I'm all over it. Would love to have seen them do an 80's themed Neon Pink and Neon Green one also.
  14. ToohipGottaGo

McDonald's Chicken Sandwich

I'm in agreement with the Popeyes crowd. There used to be a chain restaurant called Max and Erma's and they had a killer spicy chicken sammie. Don't know if they're still around but it was a good one. Other than fries I haven't had anything from McD's in a while. I think I'll make the trip.
  15. ToohipGottaGo

Weather in your area.

We've had some serious winds in the SE part of Vegas. One day it's quiet, the next 40-50mph. Not near as bad as our friends in the SE part of the country. All you guys in MS, AL and the likes please be safe. (y)
  16. ToohipGottaGo

Is A Warmup Important?

I'll throw out a hip if I don't. Sometimes even if it's just a few cuts before the 1st tee, it helps.
  17. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

Agreed. I've got the 2x12" Celestion V30 cab and it is worth double what I paid for it. I'm still looking at a pair of the studio monitors. Good stuff there.
  18. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

Guitarzoom.com is also a good place. Steve Stine is a great teacher. I also have a private teacher as well. He does a fantastic job. I'm an older player with bad habits so he helps me out.
  19. ToohipGottaGo

Musicians???

I didn't get any music related stuff for Christmas. I bought enough throughout the year to cover for it. I'm a video game junkie as well, so the misses got me a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Very happy about that. 🤘😂
  20. ToohipGottaGo

Old Clubs - What Do You Do???

I donated one of my older sets a couple of years ago. Now I only keep a few spares of certain clubs. I have traded before as well. I don't think I ever have sold anything. :)
Back