Search results for query: *

1. ToohipGottaGo

Sports Returns-The Bubbles Will Probably Break

With all the sports starting and trying to "bubble them" anyone else think this is going to be epic Failure? I think you have young kids with lots of money that think they're invincible and will break the rules for their own benefit. Just a thought but the NBA and MLS have already had this...
  2. ToohipGottaGo

Linux Gurus-Need Some Help

I'm sitting at home learning some new stuff and I've decided to give Linux a run. After 25 years of tech work it's time to dip my toes into the Linux pool. Can anyone recommend a good learning version of Linux? I'll use it more of a test bed than anything else. I'm going to build a few VM's...
  3. ToohipGottaGo

May Need Another Putter-Help

OK everyone. I may need a new putter. Looks like during the move my Sabertooth got bent at the hosel. I'm not sure if this can be fixed or not. I love this putter and it's been good to me for several years. I'm not a putter snob and love the mallet "fang" type look. Also not looking to...
  4. ToohipGottaGo

Getting Out of a Not Playing Rut

I'm just now getting back to the range on a regular schedule after a 12 months worth of good upheaval in my life (moving, new house, new job). I hit the range a few times over the last 12 months but nothing on a consistent basis. The goal is to get to the range at least once a week and out to...
  5. ToohipGottaGo

Christmas Food At Work

Do any of you guys have traditions at work where certain people bring in some kind of food every year? I changed jobs this years after 11 at my previous but still did the same thing. I always bring Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches and danish/pastries. People seem to like it so why not.
  6. ToohipGottaGo

WTB: S Flex Driver Shaft

OK everyone, I'm looking for a decent S flex shaft for a Nike Vapor Fly. I did a shaft swap with Madi05 but the USPS decided they didn't want me to have the Fubuki that he sent as it was received very broken. Not Madi's fault at all. So I'm looking to replace it with something in the $50-75...
  7. ToohipGottaGo

Happy Birthday USMC-243 Years Young

To all the Marine THP'ers, Semper Fidelis. Raise a glass. :drinks:
  8. ToohipGottaGo

WINNERS: Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an AC Membership

SoCal Strippers were winners and so are the following members: SmiterOfPv1x MichiganGripRip TrapGodEvan Congrats gents!!! I'm going to pick up your tab for a 2019 Albatross Club membership for 2 of you and e1iterate will pick up the last one. I'll PM everyone involved and we'll get this...
  9. ToohipGottaGo

What Attracts You to a Specific Ball Other Than Performance

After performance what gets you to a specific golf ball? Is it the color, matte finish, bright white, shiny? Are you an old school white finish or a new school Volvik or Wilson color person? What do you have? For me I like the bright white Q-Stars. I was lucky enough to win some yellow ones...
  10. ToohipGottaGo

Are You A Golf Gangsta?

What makes you a golf gangsta? Is it your style, how you approach the game, how you stare at your opponents to scare them? I just like to put skulls on things. Maybe a quick eye glance before a shot to see what they're made of. What say you THP?
  11. ToohipGottaGo

Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

Win an Albatross Club Membership Let's have some fun for the non-participants. Last year we had the "Guess JB's 150,000th Post" this year we'll do the 2018 THP Championship winning team. Rules are simple: 1. Guess the winning team 2. Only one guess per person 3. Participants cannot...
  12. ToohipGottaGo

Happy star wars day!!

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!
  13. ToohipGottaGo

WTB-MCC Plus4 Align Grips

Just putting out a feeler to get 2 or 3 of these to try out. If someone has a few laying around shoot me price. It doesn't matter if they're standard or midsize. I would just like to do some testing.
  14. ToohipGottaGo

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

If travelling be safe, if there, enjoy the time with family and friends and keep the Tums handy for all the food. Happy Thanksgiving THP.
  15. ToohipGottaGo

Happy Birthday USMC

To all my fellow Jarhead golfers. 242 years of kicking ass and taking names. Semper Fidelis gentlemen. Raise a glass and have some cake.:drinks:
  16. ToohipGottaGo

Fiber Cabling SUCKS!!!!

The gov't likes to use fiber cabling for certain networks for obvious reasons. Well I'm the IT Project Planner and Infrastructure guy for certain parts of the Air Force Research Lab and we use a ton of this crap. I've always used copper (CAT 5 or 6) for most stuff. The nice thing about fiber...
  17. ToohipGottaGo

Cobra King OS Irons

This is my 1st review of anything golf related so hopefully I don't miss anything. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. What I have is the Cobra King Oversize irons with steel True Temper XP 85 stiff shafts in the 4-GW. I received these courtesy of THP's Pick Your...
  18. ToohipGottaGo

FS: Taylormade r7 CGB 2008 Model 4-PW Irons-Stiff Shaft

Since I won the set of Cobra's these have to go. $OLD! 2008 Taylormade r7 CGB 2008 Model Irons 4-PW. Very good condition and definitely not abused. These have the Stiff REAX 90 Taylormade stock shafts and standard L/L/L. The grips are Golf Pride niions in fluorescent yellow and are less than...
  19. ToohipGottaGo

AF Thunderbird Crashes In Dayton, OH

I get home and the news starts flashing that the one of the planes flipped after landing. Pilots are at the hospital with minimal injuries. Glad for that. They were getting ready for the Dayton Air Show this weekend. It's really weird to see something like that happen not that far from where...
  20. ToohipGottaGo

Call It: JB's 150,000th Post

I will pay for 2 THP'ers 2018 Albatross Club memberships if you can call correctly the date that JB hits his 150,000th post. Since JB does all sorts of great things for this community I thought it would be great to give back in my own way. So in saying that, I will be stalking JB for awhile...
Back