Search results for query: *

1. Canadan

Feel vs Real

Do you think you have a good grasp of what you feel in your golf swing vs what is real? I'll admit I don't have a CLUE after parallel what is real in my swing hahaha I always love the "stop at the top" sessions on the range where people think they are pausing and if anything their transition...
  2. Canadan

The Ultimate 3

Well, I wish this story was a bit better, but my pain will be your entertainment. We played in some decent wind today, and on the 14th hole I opted for the PW over the 9 iron and read the wind wrong. Short in the bunker, I was surprised, but we were also waiting on the group in front so for...
  3. Canadan

Off Course with Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 201. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, two familiar names in Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada join...
  4. Canadan

Puma IGNITE Innovate

YES!
  5. Canadan

Your "One" Question

If you had a chance to connect with the following people, what is the one question you'd be really interested in their thoughts on? 1- Club Fitter 2- Swing Coach 3- Golf Club Designer 4- Golf Company CEO 5- Course Designer 6- Tour Truck Worker 7- Ball Designer Feel free to offer your primary...
  6. Canadan

Off Course – The 200th Episode

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 200. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, THP Staff Writers James Miles joins the show to discuss golf’s...
  7. Canadan

Family Golf

Got the first 9 of the year in with wife and Cal today. Had a blast, kept him in check a bit (and he kept his mom in check lmao). Hopefully the first of many many outings for '24. Anyone else enjoying golf time with the family, or eagerly awaiting weather to accommodate?
  8. Canadan

Driving Range ASMR

Do you find this weirdly soothing? (Taco is hilarious by the way)
  9. Canadan

The HIO You Don’t Want

Ever hit a ball on a par three that is a total stinker and let somehow it still tracks toward the hole? Ever wish a ball out of the hole because of a bad swing? I had one today. Clubbed up big time in the wind and hit a total stinker that was a fatty toe ball, which happened to knock off all...
  10. Canadan

Volvik Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 199. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Brandon Sowell from Volvik Golf joins the show to discuss who...
  11. Canadan

Wilson Golf Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 198. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Markus McCaine and Bob Thurman from Wilson Golf join the show to...
  12. Canadan

Most Forgiving Irons You Would Play

I like the idea of playing the most forgiving irons you can stand to look at, but I do think there's a bit more to the story. I'd love to know in your perspective, what is the most forgiving set of irons you can think of that you would play for an extended period of time? Bonus points for 'why'
  13. Canadan

UST Mamiya Goes Off Course

Continue reading...
  14. Canadan

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

Curious as to whether you guys think Clark should have been assessed a penalty here. Not the first time he's done some interesting things in the rough this year. Testing the ground? Improving the lie?
  15. Canadan

Phantomcat Nitro Gator

Thoughts?
  16. Canadan

Off Course – Shot Scope Hole Maps, V5 and More

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 196. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Gavin Dear from Shot Scope joins the show to discuss the new Pro...
  17. Canadan

Last Range Session: Better or Worse

I got to the course early enough to spend some good time at the range today. Where normally I’m happy to cycle through my clubs, by the time I’d hit my 4 iron I felt like nothing but regression went down. It was a weird, ugly, uncomfortable process and all I was trying to do was just shake the...
  18. Canadan

Cleveland Golf Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 195. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Casey Schultz from Dunlop Sports joins the show to dive into...
  19. Canadan

Hot Take on Golf Hoodies

I see them everywhere now. When they first started to show up, I actually thought they made a lot of sense. The material was practical and the cut seemed appropriate for what I consider to be acceptable golf attire. The variety of the material and presentation now is.. broad. I've seen...
  20. Canadan

Off Season Golf Seriousness

Curious how you guys play your off-season golf. Just glad to be out there? As serious as you'd take a round in the middle of the year? Roll the ball wherever, take that chunked chip shot again? Play everything down? If you live in a climate where you can golf whenever you want, I only medium...
Back