Search results for query: *

1. Canadan

UST Mamiya Goes Off Course

Continue reading...
  2. Canadan

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

Curious as to whether you guys think Clark should have been assessed a penalty here. Not the first time he's done some interesting things in the rough this year. Testing the ground? Improving the lie?
  3. Canadan

Phantomcat Nitro Gator

Thoughts?
  4. Canadan

Off Course – Shot Scope Hole Maps, V5 and More

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 196. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Gavin Dear from Shot Scope joins the show to discuss the new Pro...
  5. Canadan

Last Range Session: Better or Worse

I got to the course early enough to spend some good time at the range today. Where normally I’m happy to cycle through my clubs, by the time I’d hit my 4 iron I felt like nothing but regression went down. It was a weird, ugly, uncomfortable process and all I was trying to do was just shake the...
  6. Canadan

Cleveland Golf Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 195. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Casey Schultz from Dunlop Sports joins the show to dive into...
  7. Canadan

Hot Take on Golf Hoodies

I see them everywhere now. When they first started to show up, I actually thought they made a lot of sense. The material was practical and the cut seemed appropriate for what I consider to be acceptable golf attire. The variety of the material and presentation now is.. broad. I've seen...
  8. Canadan

Off Season Golf Seriousness

Curious how you guys play your off-season golf. Just glad to be out there? As serious as you'd take a round in the middle of the year? Roll the ball wherever, take that chunked chip shot again? Play everything down? If you live in a climate where you can golf whenever you want, I only medium...
  9. Canadan

Off Course – Bridgestone Mindset Could Help You

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 194. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone and Jason Goldsmith, performance...
  10. Canadan

Rate This Golf Hole

Curious to what people think about this;
  11. Canadan

Greatest Table Ever?

Just saw this piece. I've seen plenty of these done with colors, but never one to look like a golf hole. NEED.
  12. Canadan

Vokey SM10 Wedges Go Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 193. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Aaron Dill, Director of Tour Relations and Kevin Tassistro...
  13. Canadan

Callaway Chrome Tour Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 192. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Jason Finley from Callaway Golf joins the show to dive into...
  14. Canadan

Off Course – 2024 PGA Show Recap

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 191. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Josh Babbitt joins the show to recap what we saw, liked and heard...
  15. Canadan

Off Course – Amateurs Winning Money

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 190. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Staff Writer Dean joins the show, to discuss amateurs winning...
  16. Canadan

What's Your Swing Code?

Just got an email from Callaway - I dig this question, it's a fun way to consider a head.
  17. Canadan

Expectations: Reasonable /hr Simulator Cost

I've been contemplating this quite a bit recently. Debating what I think is a reasonable price for a simulator bay to rent out for an hour, assuming it's in a building that is locked by code and unattended by any type of worker (cameras everywhere though). Thoughts on this? Do you think the...
  18. Canadan

Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

The introduction and deep dive into Aretera Golf. Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 189. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Alex Dee from...
  19. Canadan

Off Course – Tech with Buzz Words

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 188. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, THP Staff Writer James joins the show, to discuss chasing tech...
  20. Canadan

Off Course – Nike Bailing?

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 186. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, THP Staff Writer Dean joins the show, to discuss Nike bailing...
Back