Search results for query: *

1. JRod

2023 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Hit Tour

Hopefully they keep the - in the lineup I'm not a fan of the new dimple design.
  2. JRod

Astro Turf Practice Green - Ugh

Mostly because courses get tired of people trashing practice greens. Hitting chip shots they aren't supposed to and leaving ball marks, etc. I would assume this was a muni or mid priced course.
  3. JRod

2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

Im sure there is a thread on this and if so please merge but has there been any release date as to when these will be available to order? Thanks in advance. J
  4. JRod

Brooks Koepka Joins LIV Tour

Good for him they should be able to play wherever they want. All these people acting like they don't have interest in Saudi money is laughable.
  5. JRod

Shout out to Callaway CS

This company continues to impress. After going from 0 Callaway clubs to my entire bag minus hybrid I had an issue with rust developing on the flange on my San Diego . 1 Twitter DM with a photo and a phone call later and my new putter is on the way. No hassles about where I bought it, etc...
  6. JRod

FS Bettinardi DASS Queen Bee 6 Proto

Been holding off as long as possible but it’s time to recoup some funds as my stroke has completely changed and this beauty no longer fits. This putter was custom built for me at Studio B in Chicago . The putter has been gamed for less than a season so it does show the slightest of sole wear...
  7. JRod

Amazing!

This guy is amazing .... The Walken one kills me. NSFW!!!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/s0OrlT6tHHE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JRod

David Feherty's son dead at 29.

Apparent drug overdose. Really sad . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JRod

Chester Bennington Dead

Man this has been a bad year. Leaves behind 6 children. http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JRod

Help me Freddie!

Freddie I need some pointers . I'd like to lower my ball flight and gain a little more accuracy. My common miss is high right , especially with the driver . Sorry the video is unedited I'm mobile . https://vimeo.com/217179311 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JRod

Callaway Epic driver?

Has anyone heard of this thing ? I was fortunate to randomly run in to a callaway rep at a local club and being the only person on the range he allowed me to hit it. The thing felt incredible and the technology he explained behind it is astonishing . Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take...
  12. JRod

Jim Furyk Sets Record with 58.

Has a putt for 57 but sets PGA tour record with a 58. Incredible. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  13. JRod

Geneva National. ( Help wanted)

My wife and I are planning on spending our anniversary at the ridge in Geneva Wisconsin. I'm looking for options with golf. Is Geneva National worth it or should I look elsewhere? Thanks in advance! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  14. JRod

RIP George Martin

The "fifth Beatle" died this morning. As important as any actual member to their success. Sad to see the legends start to fade away. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  15. JRod

Loose Epoxy In the Shaft

You know the answer to this question.
  16. JRod

The Man in the High Castle

I read this book in high school and it was phenomenal. The show starts soon on Amazon Prime. Anyone else looking forward to this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JRod

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Fans and haters alike discuss everything football related here. I know we have a ton of fans and would like to use this as a discussion area during games as to not overrun the CFB thread with our foolishness. See you guys in a week! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. JRod

What Are You Listening To?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JRod

What are you drinking?

Damn good . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. JRod

Flight Simulation (PC)

I've always been intrigued by this and due to older age ( hand eye coordination what) I'm no longer enjoying fighting and reaction games. I've recently purchased a real power desktop and would love to take advantage of it. Any of you guys in to this? I know we have a few pilots here. I'm...
Back