Search results for query: *

1. thug the bunny

OMG! Airlines - What Happened??

So, I used to fly for business a lot so I'm by no means new to air travel. However, in the past 5 yrs or so I haven't flown much. Well, a couple weeks ago I flew from Philly to Columbus (OH). A 1.5 hr flight, took me 1.5 DAYS to get there, 10 hrs to get back. US Airways was the only non-stop...
  2. thug the bunny

W/S 8802 re-issue

So, now that the 8802 milled face re-issue had been out for a while, has anyone bagged it, and what are your impressions and results?
  3. thug the bunny

Kayaking

This is my favorite pursuit besides golf. Been yaking for about 10 yrs. Actually I almost always fish and yak, but sometimes we clam or crab or just explore. The back bays of S Jersey is our playground. My avatar is a pic I took one morning paddling out to a striper hole. Everything was steel...
  4. thug the bunny

Hello from S Jersey

So this is paradise...looks nice. I'm a refuge from other forums. One was a not very disguised front for a bunch of guys selling their 'program'. Very cliquey; their adherents would descend upon you if you even presented an idea that did not match the 'program'. The other is a huge forum awash...
Back