Search results for query: *

1. DaBuckBoys

Official Rant of the Day

The thought that I'm there, paying to be tortured always enters my mind.
  2. DaBuckBoys

Masters viewership -no bueno

I watched streaming, cell phone, OTA, & Dish Network. It was a nice day & we moved around a lot.
  3. DaBuckBoys

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I couldn't get the Masters app to load on my tv, but it's working on my laptop. Does it pause when you click to a different tab? Noticed y'day then again just now it seems to be in the same place. Either than or these guys have gotten even slower than seems possible.
  4. DaBuckBoys

The Official Banter Away Thread

The Masters, OSU Spring Game, finishing taxes, both boys' cars having issues/need repairs, charity dinner tonight (wife says we have to leave before 5pm?) and its a beautiful day outside except for the inches+ of rain this week, I'd be on a golf course. My brain hurts.
  5. DaBuckBoys

Is that a bottle opener on the back end?
  6. DaBuckBoys

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

My buddy... the one responsible for all the soreness in my body these days. I mean, the one who talked me into joining this place, was actually the one who said, "front squats? they're horrible. You're gonna hate them. Another young guy, that used that bodybuilder grip, is like 140-145 lbs. He...
  7. DaBuckBoys

Bryson's reaction on that putt:
  8. DaBuckBoys

Thanks for the thoughts. I struggle keeping my weight back as it is. Maybe the high drop running shoes I workout in? Maybe just being new to barbell lifts. Someone did show me a version of that bodybuilder grip. I didn't cross my wrists. I need to start scoping the workouts ahead of time and...
  9. DaBuckBoys

Pants from 1996? Almost look like rain gear? But with a belt?
  10. DaBuckBoys

How does your public courses handle slow play

A good starter can do some things. 1st remind everyone about pace of play & ready golf. 2nd, tell everyone to pull down the cart paths, past the green whenever possible. Never leave a cart in front of the green. Write your scores down when you get to the next tee. And remember to have fun!
  11. DaBuckBoys

Introduced to front squats last night. What kind of stupidity is that? I'm sure I did something wrong but I have some nice bruises on the fronts of my shoulders for the effort...
  12. DaBuckBoys

The Guacamole Thread

They're on the condiment list.
  13. DaBuckBoys

The Guacamole Thread

That would make it a spread. Not listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_condiments Wife makes a guac salad with other ingredients, usually "chunky" style.
  14. DaBuckBoys

The Guacamole Thread

Just got one for Christmas. Definitely takes guac to next level.
  15. DaBuckBoys

The Guacamole Thread

Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad. Condiment?
  16. DaBuckBoys

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

But if they don't hole out (not tap0ins/gimmies) are they really playing golf? Or just riding along, hittin' some balls?
  17. DaBuckBoys

Do you eat Mac & Cheese with a fork or spoon?

Soup is its own course.
  18. DaBuckBoys

Only as a side with KFC...
  19. DaBuckBoys

Same thought popped in my head...
  20. DaBuckBoys

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

For something on the budget side, Walmart has the George brand. They're 7 or 8" & athletic fit. I bought every color but white they had last year and wore them almost exclusively for golf or anything. They show a little wear but that's after a dozen or more washes. They're around $20...
Back