Search results for query: *

1. R

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

My "Broomy McBroomerson" also arrived yesterday. Gave it a few rolls on the putting mat during hockey intermissions. Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic. I do think I need to make some modifications though. 48" is too long. I played with choking down to get into a more bent over stance (i.e...
  2. R

We'll see how it goes. I think I need to take it out on the course at least once just to see the reaction from my group. I know I'll get razzed for it.
  3. R

Just pre-ordered one of the Ai-One #7 Broomsticks. Always been intrigued by the broomstick idea but it's so hard to find them second hand. With a discount code, figure it's worth an experiment!
  4. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Makes sense! That's how mine currently is... I wasn't sure on the putter location. Feels like it gets kind of lost amongst the headcovers in there.
  5. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Ah I should have specified that I have the 14-way top!
  6. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Apologies if people have posted about this earlier in the thread... How are y'all organizing your clubs in your bag? I have four clubs with headcovers (D, 5w, 7w, 5h), and I'm not exactly sure where to put everything. Is one of the slots meant to be for the putter?
  7. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

My wife and I are all set for 2024 and beyond!
  8. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

That mac & cheese headcover is 🤌
  9. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

So I took too long pulling the trigger on the Cobalt/White combo in the Fairway 14. Backordered til late August up here in Canada. Have pivoted to the Glacier/White/Silver "womens" bag instead. Should be arriving soon! I also ordered a Green/Yellow for my wife that showed up a couple weeks...
  10. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Thanks for the cleaning feedback y'all. That blue and white combo is pretty sharp...
  11. R

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Has anyone had issues keeping the white parts of the bag clean? I'm going to grab a couple of these, one for me one for my wife. She's into the green/gold, and I'm debating between the white/cobalt and the glacier/grey "women's" model.
Back