Search results for query: *

1. jpcaine

Looking for last minute players in Atlanta

Hello friends, Is anyone available to play at River Forest(located 45 minutes south of downtown atlanta) tomorrow am at 745. This is a beautiful course that's part of the Canongate cluster. It will cost you 45 dollars.
  2. jpcaine

Whose your favorite.....

YouTube golf instructor? Personally I love watching instructional videos on YouTube. One of the teachers I follow closely is Shawn Clement. Post a link or tell the name of an instructor whose videos have helped to improve your game
  3. jpcaine

Analyze my swing

Hey Guys. Any feedback is appreciated. I'm determined to break 80 this year. http://youtu.be/cd44SAlUb2Q
  4. jpcaine

Really, Fuzzy!?

One thing that I certainly appreciate about certain celebrities is their willingness to speak their minds. In this world of political correctness it is great when we are able to hear the true thoughts and feelings of those we admire. Tonight on Feherty the issue of Fuzzy's comments on Tiger...
  5. jpcaine

Nike Golf 360 app

Nike just released their official golf app. The app tracks your scores and allows you to record and upload swings. As with most Nike products, the app has a sleek look however it does not out perform other golf apps that I have used, ie golfshot. The app is free so it's worth checking out...
  6. jpcaine

Something at the range worked...but why

Spent some time at the range today and when I first arrived I was hooking a lot of balls. For some reason I told my self to grip tighter with my left hand and loosen my right hand(I'm right handed FYI). As soon as I make this adjustment I start hitting every ball pure with a str8 flight! I'm...
  7. jpcaine

Slicing driver

I'm hitting my irons like I belong on tour, but I cannot stop slicing my driver. Any correlation?
  8. jpcaine

Slicing driver

I'm hitting my irons like I belong on tour but I cannot stop slicing my driver. Any correlation?
  9. jpcaine

PGA Championship Experience!

I had the pleasure of attending the PGA Championship during fridays round. As expected the course was beautiful and absolutely owned the golfers. In the past when I've attended PGA events i was amazed at the shots the pros were making but that was not the case on friday. I saw at least 10...
  10. jpcaine

Is there anything worse than....

Having your round rained out...sheesh! Seems to always happen when I've had a great week of practice at the range. Smh. I feel like a kid thyself lost his puppy!
  11. jpcaine

Who do you watch?

YouTube golf instructor? Personally I love watching instructional videos on YouTube. One of the teachers I follow closely is Shawn Clement. Post a link or tell the name of an instructor whose videos have helped to improve your game
  12. jpcaine

Any Thoughts (Swing Video)

13. jpcaine

Google+

If anyone would like a google+ invite just send me pm with your email. It would be nice to start a thp circle
  14. jpcaine

I realized I was addicted to golf when....

The purpose of this thread is to share a experience that led you to believe that you truly had an addiction for golf....for example -I realized I was addicted when I began to make air swings in the most inappropriate places, ie...1. In line at a funeral waiting to view a body 2. While giving a...
  15. jpcaine

Cj Goecks-Perfect Connection Golf Swing

Has anyone ever used the Perfect connection Golf swing. I'm really having a problem with consistency and i came across his site and training DVDs. If you have used his dvds can you offer any insight. Thanks
  16. jpcaine

Instructors in atlanta?

Greetings everyone! I've been playing(and loving) the game for a little over a year now(lowest score is an 87, usually shoot in mid 90s). For the past two months I have been looking to take lessons and have been extremely disappointed by the three instructors I have used. Please offer me your...
  17. jpcaine

Where should I play in Myrtle Beach?!

A group of friends and I are taking a trip to Myrtle Beach in July. We are looking to be there 3 days and 2 nights and would like to play 4 to 5 times. Any suggestions for where to play and stay? Thanks!
Back