Search results for query: *

1. braveheart

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

I think he does move the needle. I like his reviews. He is thorough and is not afraid to say something is not better cause it’s newer or has more bells and whistles.
  2. braveheart

The Masters is in a slump

I always like Phil and Jordan in the mix but I have also been keeping my eye on Ludwig Aberg. I actually picked him to win in a contest with guys I know. First time there, good showing. He has been on the rise for awhile now and I think will be a contender for years to come. Scottie Scheffller...
  3. braveheart

For Sale Ben Hogan BH5 iron set

Are these the regular or offset version? They look great.
  4. braveheart

Knee Replacement

You are absolutely correct. Being one of the PT’s that get you going right after surgery, I can’t stress enough how important it is to work diligently at your therapy. The PT is your teacher and coach when you need it most. You must accept that this going to be tough and remain focused...
  5. braveheart

Streaming Services / what to have?

Netflix- I think it’s the most used app in our house. Amazon Prime- occasionally watch something but mostly for the free shipping Apple+- enjoy it Paramount+- excellent series to binge watch Hulu- good mix of old shows and movies Disney/Max/ Hulu bundle- for kid in the house I have Frontier...
  6. braveheart

Marcus Edblad YouTube Videos

I have tried parts of it and yes it works but you have to commit to it. Especially, setting up a little more open and with the ball back a little in stance. I am still not comfortable teeing it as high as he does. But like any method, not all of it may work for each individual.
  7. braveheart

Marcus Edblad YouTube Videos

I like his clear and concise instruction. He favors a draw and has a method of achieving it that works well for him. I think it can work for us if we put in the practice.
  8. braveheart

Winn grips - yea or nay?

“You got to durable, real durable, most ain’t “- Jack Wilson (William Smith). They certainly aren’t.
  9. braveheart

Top 3: Grocery Store “Boxed” Cookies

OG Oreo EL Fudge Vienna Fingers
  10. braveheart

Shoulder tilt

I had a problem with being too open at address and it was my right (rear arm) elbow pointing away from body. When standing, I reach out with left arm, butt pointed at belt. I add the right arm after supinating it (hand up) with elbow pointing at my body or behind me. Bend over and its good.
  11. braveheart

Any history enthusiasts here?

Love history. I am fascinated by the Founding Fathers and have read many biographies about them and other interesting people that shaped our world. I can and will spend enormous time in museums if allowed on trips or vacations. Going to Houston this month for a vacation with my family. A tour...
  12. braveheart

Shot Scope - Eric Cogorno Lesson

I want to thank you for sharing your lesson. Eric is a marvelous instructor and seeing the results of your work with him was so enjoyable to watch. Learned a lot too.
  13. braveheart

Phil Mickelson Question.

I think he would be a spectacular coach for anybody. Especially, short game.
  14. braveheart

Morikawa’s take on coverage

Totally agree. Stop showing them putting gimmes. Show more tee shots face on. There are way too many commercials shown too. Thankfully, I record all broadcasts so I can zip through them faster
  15. braveheart

Do You Keep Old Sets?

I have an affinity for my set of Ben Hogan Radial irons and a Titleist 975D driver. Enjoyed them both very much at one time, so I will keep them. Have some stuff, I could give away that are not worth selling or be trade in material that I will part with this spring.
  16. braveheart

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

I record all PGA tournaments and tend to watch certain players but there is less excitement for me to watch it now. I don't think I would watch it live unless its a major.
  17. braveheart

Things you laugh way too hard at

Trunk Monkey videos on You Tube.
  18. braveheart

Who is the best YouTube instructor? And why is it Danny Maude?

Eric Cocorgno and Marcus Edblad are good.
  19. braveheart

How long do you go between haircuts? who does it for you?

Every three weeks at a local barbershop.
Back