Search results for query: *

1. C

Was Adams Golf underappreciated?

Still sporting them until I break 90!
  2. C

The Golf Fund

After my first kid, I had to reevaluate my finances. In order to make sure I can afford to golf, I have had to include it in my monthly budget. Right now I am putting a certain amount every month into a savings account (albeit terrible interest rates) that will be earmarked for golf. Is...
  3. C

Own Driving Range Tees?

I have been unhappy with the tees at my local range especially the lack of short tees to be able to practice teeing off with my hybrids and irons. Is there anything I can buy to take to the range?
  4. C

WTB: Cleveland Smart Sole 2.0 S

Looking to buy a Cleveland Smart Sole 2.0 S. Left my 1.0 on the course last weekend and it has shaken me to my core. :banghead:
  5. C

FS: Adams A12OS 4-GW, Adams Idea Super Hybrid 17, Tour Edge Thriver & 3H

Adams A12OS 4h, 5-GW Hybrid/Iron Set (R Flex, Graphite) $175 Shipped OBO 4h Pro Launch Blue (w/ Adams Headcover) 5-6i Pro Launch Red 7i-GW Pro Launch Blue Clubs are in very good shape with just normal wear except for paint chips on the back of the 7 and 8i. I have a Adams Tom Watson 682 CB LW...
  6. C

FS: 5-PW Acer XP 905 Irons, Acer XF AW, and Snake Eyes Quick Strike II 23* Hybrid

Upgraded to a newer set of irons and needed to clean out my apartment. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/1cW3k FS: 5-PW Acer XP 905 Irons, Acer XF AW This was the first real set of irons that I bought during college from hirekogolf 9 years ago, but really only played heavily for 4 seasons. Still in...
  7. C

WTB: Adams A12OS Irons

Looking to get a set of Adams A12OS. Std or -1/4 inch length and with headcovers for the hybrids.
  8. C

WTB: Cleveland Smart Square Putter 33"

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a 33" Cleveland Smart Square Putter. Can PayPal ASAP.
  9. C

Hello

Hey guys, I've been lurking here the last two seasons. I would like to break 100 this season. Went out for the first time yesterday and shot a 119. Putting is my weak point (3 and 4 putts killed me yesterday). I live in NYC so access and affordability of practice is a big issue. Only three...
Back