Search results for query: *

1. davis20

Fowler going to miss the Masters?

Surprised more people aren't talking about what looks like Rickie's immenint threat of not making the Masters. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  2. davis20

Profile update

Can I update my profile via tapatalk? Anyone know? I went on the thp website from my phone smd couldn't figure it out either. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. davis20

Yamaha Golf

I was watching highlights of the 1991 U.S. Open battle between Payne Stewart and Scott Simpson earlier. I noticed Scott wearing a Yamaha Golf visor, I didn't even realize Yamaha made golf stuff outside of cats. Anyway I looked them up and they still make clubs! I had no idea. Anyone play them...
  4. davis20

Checking back in

Happy Easter everyone, hope everyone is well. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been active here. Going to do my best to drop by on a more regular basis. The last year has been crazy with changing jobs and our house flooding in Tropical Storm Imelda. I have been able to play golf a...
  5. davis20

WTB: US Kids golf 51" rh

Looking to buy 51" US Kids golf clubs for my 7year old. Looking for clubs and bag. Anyone have some that their child has grown out of? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. davis20

Work the ball or flight the ball?

Most of my shots are given up around the green, between chipping and putting. So that is my number one focus on improving my score. But, from a full swing standpoint what do you guys think is more important to learn first, to work the ball or to learn how to flight it? I have recently moved...
  7. davis20

Most disappointing club.

If I had the money I would probably buy and try out every club I could. But because I don't I usually play irons for 3-4 years and have had the same driver for 4 years. I know a lot of people on here get super excited over new releases and really into the hype. But sometimes the marketing hype...
  8. davis20

Daytona Beach

Going to be in Daytona for a 4th-11th, looking to play 2 rounds while I'm there. Anyone have any suggestions within about 30 minutes? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. davis20

Off the toe and left

Hitting everything off the toe and left lately. If I was the middle of a clock my shots would be between 10-11:30 so obviously longer shots go more left. They aren't straight pulls but more like smallish draws. I'm hitting my irons about the 4th groove up halfway between the sweet spot and the...
  10. davis20

Wedge bending

So I'm changing my wedges from 50, 54, 58 to 52, 56, 60. I'm going with the MD3's and already bought the 52 from dicks and had a 90 gift certificate. I have enough pull with the wife for 1 more wedge right now. So my question is do I get the 60 and bend my current 54 to 56 or get the 56 and bend...
  11. davis20

101st Running of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing

We are 7 days and 12 hours away from the greatest day in motorsports, 33 cars, 800 left turns, 200laps and 500 miles of racing on the world's greatest race track. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  12. davis20

Tampa golf

Going to get off the ship this afternoon to play a round at Rogers Park Golf course. Looking forward to hitting some more Q-Stars. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  13. davis20

Rental clubs

Looking to go play after I get off watch this afternoon. If you don't know I am an officer on a merchant ship. So I don't being my clubs. Just called the course, $45 to ride 18 which is reasonable. But the rental clubs are stratas for $35 or mizuno's for $75. What say you? Sent from my SM-G920V...
  14. davis20

WTB: xr 3h

Looking for an xr 3h. Stiff flex shaft. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  15. davis20

First lesson

Never taken a lesson. First one at 0900 tomorrow super excited. Just put the f7 one lengths in the bag as well. Looking forward to seeing what changes are in store. Looking over my stats the short game is the biggest issue then driving, putting, and approach shots. That's from a strokes gained...
  16. davis20

FS: X2-hot 4-AW

For sale, X2-hot irons. 4-AW True Temper speed step 85 shafts, Stiff flex 1° up. Winn DriTac grips midsize(75%). Have about 30 rounds and numerous range sessions on them. AW has small chunk out of sole. $280 shipped CONUS Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  17. davis20

Stuck in ATL

Stuck in ATL for the next 4 hours of any thp'er needs a beer Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  18. davis20

The wave of the future?

Had this conversation with a co-worker a few minutes ago. Non golfer: What are you looking at? Me: Mind your own business(pregnant pause)...a forum thread about single length golf clubs. Non golfer: Isn't that all of them? Me: (Look of pity and disgust) Negative Non golfer: Why not...
  19. davis20

My swing

I have never videoed my swing before, so here it is. First video is driver which went 270 with about a 5 yard cut. My normal shot shape is straight or lately a draw. I have been reading the square to square swing and tried to not rotate my hands too much to better control the face...
  20. davis20

2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Here is a link to some info. https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Back