Search results for query: *

1. Gunner

Happy Birthday Pkorf!!!

You’re halfway to 70 buddy and you look every bit of it! This is the year that I finally beat you on the course. Hope you had a great day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gunner

Working on swing plane

Freddie, I've been plagued by huge blocks to the right and snap hooks. Path from too far inside to out is the likely culprit when timing is late I block, timing early it's pull hooked. Perfect world was a big high draw but it started well right of the target line. The video below is me...
  3. Gunner

#THPCallOut - AMart will lose 3&4 NEO Spring Callout at Legacy

After winning my first official call out of the year in convincing fashion, 7&5 over Ntanygd760, it's time to make my first call out of the year. AMart, Since Canadan threw you under the bus for a call out here we go!:alien2: Date: April 30th, 2016. Course: Sweetbriar Legacy in Avon, OH...
  4. Gunner

Golf as a Stress Reliever?

This was briefly discussed on Morning Drive today with respect to Presidents use of the game of golf to decompress and relax. Certainly this is different for people who play the game for a living vs. those of us who play recreationally. Do you use the game as a way to relax or get away from...
  5. Gunner

FREE!!! XXL Puma Polos.

Hey guys, I have lost about 20 lbs over the last few months and with more weight to lose I have a few shirts that I would like to pass on to those who can use them. I only be offering these if you are an Albatross Club member, and they are 100% FREE including shipping. All 3 shirts have...
  6. Gunner

Slow Greens!

Slow greens confounded me today. In shot an 86 with 42 putts! I just could not make myself hit the ball hard enough. I should have known better not to play where I did today, but it was cheap and easy playing with a couple co-workers who are once or twice a yr golfers. I was fantastic tee...
  7. Gunner

New guy from Cleveland, OH.

Hi guys, I joined after looking through this site when I was shopping for some new clubs a month or so ago. I found a lot of good feedback and a great active forum. I committed to playing much more this year that I have in the past and I have been working on my swing, and game since the...
Back