Search results for query: *

1. Tee/Ski

Golf Pride Reverse Taper putting grip

I think this is super interesting! https://www.golfpride.com/se-reverse-taper/
  2. Tee/Ski

Hero Dubai Desert Classic

Rory with a comeback win!!
  3. Tee/Ski

Thoughts on Tiger being the 2025 Ryder Cup Captain?

What say you?
  4. Tee/Ski

President Cup captain's picks? Does Tiger pick himself?

Title says it all: Two questions. 1. Does Tiger pick himself? Does he currently have the game? 2. Overall who do you think the four Captain's picks will be?
  5. Tee/Ski

How do golf companies add or remove length with custom single club orders?

Two examples to cover both new and used: 1. Callaway pre-owned allows customization of a used club. Say I decide to buy a club but want it 1/2 inch longer. It's a used club so do they just pull the grip, add an extender and re-grip it? Or, do they install a 1/2" longer same model shaft in a...
  6. Tee/Ski

Index versus Handicap

What's the difference between these two? I had always thought my handicap was what's listed on the main screen of my GHIN app or on Grint as they are pretty similar. So as of right now it's listed as 11.5 on GHIN and 11.3 on Grint. However, last night I was asked this question and I said 11.5...
  7. Tee/Ski

WTT Titelst 818 Hybrids 21° and 27° for Titleist 818 H2 21° and 27°

Got these in October and played four rounds with them. Under 50 total hits with each. I actually ordered the H2 but the company I went through ordered the H1 instead and wouldn't make the switch with me to the H2. I tried to make them work but they aren't for me. Heads only.
  8. Tee/Ski

Pay to be a volunteer at the 2018 US Open?

I submitted a request to become a volunteer at Shinnecock Hills and was selected. Received the confirmation and along with it was a voucher to pay $175. Did the definition of volunteer change? Is this the norm now? I decided not to do it. The last time I volunteered to work a pro tourney was...
  9. Tee/Ski

Swingrite trainer. Thoughts?

http://swingrite.com Does anyone have this device? I'm curious to know whether it works the same as an orange whip or if it's a completely different training aid. I'm looking to increase my swing speed, lag and maintain my tempo.
  10. Tee/Ski

New guy from New York

Hello THP! I've been reading reviews for a couple of months now and decided it was time to join this community!
Back