Search results for query: *

1. 1

FT Excellent Condition Japanese On Off Forged Irons 5-PW

Hello, I've purchased a set of On Off Forged Irons, which are gorgeous. They are in impeccable condition, have new iomic grips and have Nippon NS pro regular flex shafts. I'm not the best ball striker, and would love a set of Ping or Titleist irons as trade (something a forgiving) If you're...
  2. 1

WTB No longer looking

Dang, that's nice Too rich for my blood though.
  3. 1

WTB No longer looking

Thanks for the replies fellas, I know it's a long shot. Not really interested in the OZ models of Nike putters, thanks though.
  4. 1

WTB No longer looking

Was looking for a nike mod 90 putter, but found one locally! Thanks guys and gals
  5. 1

THP Events in Canada?

Joined this website not too long ago, and I'm hooked. Membership on this site seems so much more tight-knit than other forums. Was wondering if THP has Events in Canada? I'm sure this site has enough of a Canadian following to make an event feasible (especially in B.C.) I'm In Vancouver, B.C...
  6. 1

FS: 9 degree Big Bertha Alpha, Regular Fubuki

. Mods please lock it up. Listed on ebay
  7. 1

FT: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Please lock it up mods. Putter is gone.
  8. 1

FS / FT Brand New, Never Hit Taylormade RocketBallz Driver

Mods, please Lock it up, sold.
  9. 1

One of those days... Need advice.

Two days ago, I shot my best round ever (78 on a difficult golf course) I went to the driving range yesterday and completely pooped the bed. Felt as if I had never swung a club before in my life. I went out for a tee time today (same course I shot 78 at) and completely blew up. I shot an...
  10. 1

FT Ping Redwood Zing. Looking to trade for an Anser style putter of equal quality

Bought my dream putter (Ping Redwood Zing) Since purchase I realize that as pretty as the zing is. . . my stroke is more suited for a face balanced, or slight arc (anser style putter) Ideally I'd like to trade for a Ping Redwood Anser, in the same shape , but am open to other anser style...
  11. 1

Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, B.C. Canada)

Hello, New to this forum, living in Chilliwack (Just outside of Vancouver) I used to be a junior member until I was 18, and then Golf became too expensive to keep up with my job at a building supply store. . . So i left the game for a bit. Now I'm back (at 30 years of age) and here to stay...
  12. 1

Driver Length

Been thinking of shortening my driver length from 45" down to 43. Wondering what your personal experience with a shorter driver is. I'm hoping for more control, and my rationale is that I'll hit the center of the club face more often, so my distance won't really suffer. Thoughts?
Back