Search results for query: *

1. wubears71

Sports Betting Chat

Golf rules are so messed up on what they pay that I don’t even bother. There is all sorts of dumb fine print and it’s all around ties and if those pay out or not. Wish I had a better answer but it’s bs the way the payouts work in golf.
  2. wubears71

The Official Banter Away Thread

Playing a scramble and we are at the golf ball cannon hole. I just want to hit my own drive. Not a fan.
  3. wubears71

Best Super Bowl Halftime show

I forgot about Lady Gaga. She did an awesome job! In fact, Lady Gaga is one of the best performers out there. I really want to see her in Vegas when she does her jazz show.
  4. wubears71

One of my favorite songs ever and prince absolutely stole the show!
  5. wubears71

These are my two favorites! I still put Prince”s performance above any other. Purple rain is a classic! The rain during that halftime show made it even better. Although the LA one is a very close second.
  6. wubears71

Up at my club today and I here at the bar that my son’s best friend and his girlfriend broke up. They are 13.🤣🤣
  7. wubears71

Goalsetting and goal review in a corporate or work environment is just pencil whipping. We do it because we were told we have to, and it’s good to do. However, in 20+ years of setting these corporate goals, I can’t honestly say that any of them really benefited me. it’s a dumb corporate exercise...
  8. wubears71

SNL Beavis and Butthead

That is one of the best I have seen in a long time!
  9. wubears71

Sports Betting Chat

The joys of Vegas!
  10. wubears71

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks guys!!! My wife and I are about to head out to Vegas for my birthday. I’ll definitely be smoking some cigars and I may gamble a little. 🤣🤣
  11. wubears71

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My balls came in today.
  12. wubears71

Official Rant of the Day

I wish my Yukon was equipped with machine guns to take care of these idiots.
  13. wubears71

Official Rant of the Day

Now that’s the truth! I had to tell one “if you want me to clean up bubbles on drawings, then don’t complain your project is over budget when I’m being charged out at $230/hr for work an intern or assistant can do!”
  14. wubears71

Official Rant of the Day

Dear project manager, I do not report to you! PS, you are an idiot!
  15. wubears71

Woodworking / Furniture Building

Sawstop originally wanted to license the patent a long time ago and nobody wanted it, which is why they built their own saw. We actually discussed this in my MBA ethics class back in 2009 and it was an interesting discussion. Once it becomes public domain and if manufacturers don’t start...
  16. wubears71

GHIN… I don’t get it

If that was the case, our men’s club and every event at the club would be pointless. We might as well just award it all to two or three people. Now when it comes to the club championship, I agree, 100%. The true club champion is the person that shot the lowest score gross, or one all the...
  17. wubears71

What cigar did you smoke today?

My regular shop has them rather frequently. But at $40/stick now, I pass. Occasionally I grab one.
  18. wubears71

80th are the best.
  19. wubears71

Another classic I have not had in a while.
  20. wubears71

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Nope. I abuse my clubs so cleaning them is pointless.
Back