Search results for query: *

1. clam fist

Hyper Miling

I recently started a new hobby. It is called hyper Miling and simply means that you try to get the most mpgs you can possibly get with whatever car you are driving by changing your driving techniques. So far I am getting 5 mpg over the top epa rating for my vehicle. It makes the drive to work...
  2. clam fist

C- THRU Grips: custom grip ?'s

I am thinking of ordering a custom made grip for my putter and maybe my mashie. Does anyone have any knowledge about this company? Any others out there that I should check out? http://cthrugrips.com/index.php?main_page=index
  3. clam fist

One Putt Wedge Co. rocks!

I received a new wedge in the mail. As many of you know, I love wedges. I think this one is possibly the easiest wedge I have ever hit. Best of all, the money they make goes to charity. Here is the explanation of the club in their own words. http://oneputtwedge.com/puttingwedge.html The website...
  4. clam fist

Big Wigz Skins

Edit: added pic I didn't see this on a thread. feel free to move it if needed. I just ordered a Mr. Sweetnuts driver skin from this company. They were only $12.99 with free shipping. Design your own driver http://www.bwigz.com/bigwigz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=58
  5. clam fist

Does anyone here Hulu or Hulu Plus?

I watched a few episodes of Human Target on Hulu tonite. They were advertising a service for $7.99 called Hulu Plus. I am considering cancelling my cable tv and just watching things through my computer that is hooked to the tv. Everything is HD. Does anyone have experience with this? Is...
  6. clam fist

Square

I saw a new device on Fox. It is from one of the founders of twitter. You plug it into your phone and it enables you to take a credit card any place. Best of all it is free! Anyone can sign up and take cards for just about anything. You sign up on Squareup.com. I think this new tech will...
  7. clam fist

Food Insurance? does anyone prepare for this?

I listen to a bit of talk radio. Food preparedness has come up often. Does anyone stock up on freeze dried or canned food? If so, how long of a supply do you keep on hand?
  8. clam fist

callaway orange and yellow Apex balls

I heard thru the grape vine that more orange and yellow balls will be hitting the market. I am hoping they are low priced. Does anyone know anything about these?
  9. clam fist

Dukes of Hazzard Parade in Gatlinburg

There is always something going on in Gatlinburg. Today we had a Dukes of Hazard parade with Cletus and Cooter. It really brought out a crowd. I took some pics and will post them soon.
  10. clam fist

Driving range target heights?

I recently put up a driving cage. It is 10x10x10 ft. Hitting in to the net is good practice, but I am wanting to hang different color rope horizantal at different heights for different lofted clubs. Is there a formula for ball flight at 10ft for different lofts? Any help would be appreciated...
  11. clam fist

Calloway golf center in Vegas?

Has anyone been to the Calloway Golf center in Vegas? Is it worth stopping in?
  12. clam fist

Golf Monkey Painting

Ol' clam's wife has been painting again. This one is for the Monkey Disco. Since it has a golf theme i thought I would share.
  13. clam fist

Home made gadget putter

I have been working on a joke putter for my golf buddies. I have been getting the old razzing for purchasing so many new golf items this year. The joke has been that I will by any gimmick club (the Ghost and the 73* Feel are the latest examples). I cant wait until they get a look at this...
  14. clam fist

Any Mini golf fans?

I know that this site is about golf of the full scale variety, but does anyone still play miniature golf. Here in beautiful Gatlinburg TN we have a plethora of really cool courses. I grew up playing at Hillbilly Golf, the World's Most Unusual, it has an incline railway as the only access...
  15. clam fist

No more bare foot golf for clam fist

After cutting my foot on a broken tee, I have decided to get a nice set of golf shoes. My bare foot playing days may be over. I tried on a nice pair of Foot Joy Dry and liked the look. I wore them to the range today and to my surprise I gained 10 yards on my irons and around 15 on my driver...
  16. clam fist

Launcher tee is indestructible!

update: I liked these so much that I contacted the company and am now have an order in. I plan on being a distributer for them. I just wanted to make sure that this was clear to anyone reading this old post. I am now what you would call biased. If there is already a review on this I am sorry...
  17. clam fist

anyone try the pure strike putter?

Has anyone tried the pure strike putter? The alignment seems to be what I have been looking for. www.purestrikegolf.co.uk/ what do you think of it?
  18. clam fist

Oddest item in your golf bag? Not clubs.

I cleaned out my golf bag this morning. I found some strange items( rubber rat ). I even found that laser level I've been searching for everywhere. What is the oddest item in your bag?
  19. clam fist

Fuzz golf balls special offer

I love the Fuzz brand golf balls and my new box came with a special offer. I can't find them in stores anymore, but Amazon has them. They came with a Golf Digest Tee Times 6-month membership. This membership saved my brother and I, 60 clams the last time we played. That more than payed for...
  20. clam fist

Build a putting green!

I wanted to share my backyard putting green project with the THP crowd. I don't get to play as often as I would like. My game has truly suffered, but not my putting. The putting green is synthetic so there is no work to maintain it. The green wound up costing less than two hundred greenbacks.
Back